Mixed feelings

“I’m sorry, Jenny.  I’m sorry I made one stupid comment, and it caused all of this.” He said softly, looking straight ahead.  I felt tears start to sting my eyes.  “It’s not okay.” I whispered.

He sighed and looked over in my direction.  I rested my cheek on my shoulder to look at him.  In a way, I actually missed Kale.  I miss what we had together.  “Was it all a lie?” I asked.

He shook his head, “I meant it when I said that I love you.  I still do love you, Jenny.”

                “Then why did you make something up like that?  Why would you risk everything?  I mean, you knew I would find out eventually.”

                “It was stupid on my part.  If I could take it all back, I would.”

                “We would still be together.”

                “I understand, and I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

I groaned, “Stop apologizing!  You’re making it worse!”  I calmed down for a second to think.  I can’t live my life not forgiving Kale.  I would be doing it for myself.  He dropped his head in his hands, and jerked a few times.  “You don’t understand how sorry I am.” He said through a few sobs.

I scooted closer to him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.  I rested a cheek on his shoulder, while rubbing circles on the other.  “I…forgive you, Kale.” I whispered.

                His sobs stopped within a few minutes, and he lifted his head to give me contact.  “Thank you, Jenny.” He breathed.

                “I’m not doing it for you; I’m doing it for me.” I took my jacket off, and dabbed at his puffy eyes.  “You’ll be okay, Kale.” I said softly and turned my head away from him. “And so will Aaron.”

The warmth of his hands soon surrounded my face as brought them up to caress my cheeks.  Before I could stop him, he pushed me to his lips.

                Not wanting to, I kissed him back.  What am I doing? I didn’t want to, but I couldn’t help it.  I wasn’t even thinking about Aaron.  I wasn’t thinking at all.  I tried several attempts to pull away from him, and failed all times.  I miss the feel of his lips, I miss Kale.  I forgave him, and Aaron will be okay.  Things will be okay, and they will go back to normal once Aaron is out of the hospital.  The rest of these thoughts that bounced around in my head, slowly evaporated as Kale and I became more physical.  I straddled his lap, placing my hands on his neck.  He gripped my waist, pulling me closer.

                He parted my lips with his tongue, and I slowly granted him entrance as he begged for it.  His hands slowly made their way down to my thighs, slipping his hands under my shorts.  I moved my hands through his hair, pulling a little out of excitement.  I honestly don’t know what my feelings are doing right now.  My moans mixed with his, and I couldn’t contain myself even if I tried.  I felt his lips being pulled away, and he panted against my lips. “I need you.” He whispered, completely out of breath.  I grabbed the back of his head, pushing him back to my lips.

                He laid me down in the sand, and soon hovered over me.  He reconnected our lips, and his hands slowly made their way up my shirt.  He traced my curves has hands hand’s made their way back down.  I dropped my legs by his side, allowing him to move in closer.  His moans became louder, as we became more physical.  I pulled away for a second, “We can’t do this here.” I was out of breath, and barely got the words out.  He looked at me curiously.  “Let’s go back to your house.”

He smiled and removed himself off of me.  He held out his hand, and I accepted it. 

                We ran off the beach and across the street back into the development.  When we got inside his house, we were greeted by Nina coming down the stairs as we were coming up them.  She smirked at me, “You get around, don’t you?”  It took everything in me not to smack her.  She disgusts me.  I bit my tongue, and let it go.  Next time I see her…she will regret ever saying anything to Aaron.

Once we were inside his bedroom, I slammed him against the door, kissing him aggressively.  I moved my hand behind him to lock the door.  I slowly backed up until the bends of my knees were touching the bed, giving me the okay to collapse. I brought Kale with me slowly, and moved to the top of the bed without breaking the kiss.  His hands roamed my body, and traced my visible curves.  His lips moved down my neck, until he came to top of my shirt.  “This is going to be a problem?” he smirked.

                “My shirt?” I laughed.

He nodded.  I sat up a little, and removed it quickly.  “Problem solved.” I grabbed him, and pulled him to my lips again.  “Yours has to go too.” I whispered.  He didn’t hesitate before removing it and throwing it to the side with mine.  He started leaving a trail of kisses down the side of my neck, slowly making his way to my cleavage.  His lips lingered there for a minute.  I arched my back, letting out a soft moan.  He gripped my hips, pulling me closer and started trailing more kisses down my chest, and down to the band of my shorts.   I looked to my side to find a clock.  It was going on ten thirty.  I really needed to get home.  I was only supposed to be getting my phone out of the car, and I’ve been gone for a good two hours.  

                I quickly pushed Kale off of me, and searched for my shirt.  “What’s wrong?” he asked, giving me a look of confusion.  I grabbed my shirt, pulling it over my head.  “Look at the time.  I need to get home before my brother finds out where I am and kills me in my sleep.”  He stood up, and walked over to me.  “I’ll talk to you tomorrow.  Goodnight, Kale.”

                “Goodnight.” He gave me a sad smile before I ran out of his room, and out of the house.  I got into my house, and it was quiet.  Everyone must be in bed.  I sighed with relief, and ran upstairs.  I took this opportunity to take a shower and get the sand off of me.  I was clean, and ready for bed.  Once I got snuggled into bed, that’s when the guilt started to kick in.  What have I done?

I awoke the next morning, getting at least four hours of sleep.  I didn’t want to go to school today.  I just wanted to sleep.  The events of last night started playing in my head, and at that point I wanted to cry.  I can’t believe I would do something so selfish.  I mentally beat myself up as I got out of bed.  I grabbed a pair of grey sweat pants, a white V-neck t-shirt, and Aaron’s purple jacket to get ready for school.  When I put the jacket on, Aaron’s scent surrounded me.  I felt my tears sting my eyes, but I wouldn’t let them fall.  I grabbed my bag, and walked downstairs to get breakfast.  I ate a bowl of cheerios, and then left for school.

                I felt like a zombie walking these hallways.  I had my hood up, and avoided everyone, including Lea.  I was walking to my last class, when I felt someone grab my arm.  Kale soon appeared in front of me, “What?” I shot.

                “You’ve been avoiding me all day.  What’s up?”

I shook my head, and waved him off.  “I don’t feel good, so can you please move?  I need to get to class before I’m late.”  He didn’t fight me and let me go.  I walked into my last class, and I already couldn’t wait for it to end.

“Jenny Markings, can you please report to the main office.  Jenny Markings.”  It was the middle of class, and I got pulled out of my daze.  I got the clichéd Oh’s and Ah’s.  My teacher gave me a slip, and I was excused.  When I stepped into the office, I was directed to Mr. Walsh’s office, the principle of the school.  I found Hayden standing there with Aaron’s mom.  Aaron’s mom had been crying and so has Hayden.  I was not prepared for this…

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating.  I was completely stuck, but now I'm unstuck finally.  I'll be working on my older stories again, and getting those updated.  Sorry for any mistakes.  I'm like half dead right now, haha.