Don't scare me like that again

I don’t remember falling asleep.  When I finally wake up, I just stare up at the ceiling.  Aaron didn’t come in last night.  I didn’t want to go look out the window, and not see his car there.  Because if it’s not, he decided he would much rather live his life without me in it.  After a few minutes of sulking, I got up and walked to my dresser for clothes to take a shower.  I walked around the corner after gathering my clothes, and into the bathroom.  I sat my clothes on the counter, and just as I was about to turn the water on, I hear a loud bang coming from downstairs.

                I rolled my eyes, and swung the door open.  Another loud bang, followed by Hayden’s loud laughter.  I walked down the stairs and through the living room until I reached the door to the kitchen.  “What is the point of having your own apartment if you’re not—” I pushed the door open, and quickly stopped myself.  “Aaron…” It didn’t sound like my voice.  It was much softer.  He actually smiled at me.  Hayden was standing at the counter, mixing something, and going in between pans on the stove.

                While Hayden was off in his own little world, Aaron walked closer to me.  “Why didn’t you come in last night?” I asked.

                “I did.”  He took a step closer.

I crossed my arms over my chest.  “Why didn’t you come upstairs?”

He took another step closer.  “I did.”

                “I would have known—”

                “You were pretty much dead to the world.  I had to check your pulse to make sure you were still alive.” He smiled a little.

He took two steps closer, and looked down at me.  I looked up, catching his eyes.  “Why didn’t you wake me up, then?”

He shrugged.  “You’re so cute when you sleep.” He poked my nose.  “And if you must know, yes, we did cuddle.” He smirked.

I finally smiled.  I reached up, wrapping my arms around his neck.  I buried my face in the crook of his neck, and breathed in his scent.  His arms went around my waist, and pulled me closer.  “Don’t scare me like that again.” I mumbled.

                I pulled back a little, moving my hands to cup his face.  I searched his eyes for a moment, and pulled him down to my lips.  He didn’t hesitate to kiss me back.  “You know,” Hayden’s voice pulled us apart.  I still had my grip on Aaron as we turned our heads to face him.  “I don’t think I’ll ever get used to you two being all lovey dovey together.” He waved his spatula in our direction, which earned a smile from Aaron and me both.  “I say the same thing about you and Lea.”

He smiled.

After I ate breakfast with Aaron and Hayden, I walked back upstairs to finish my shower.  I showered quickly, and stepped out.  I dried off, slipping on clean clothes.  I dried my hair as best as I could, and ran a brush through it.  I put it in a braid down my back, and walked to my room.  I pushed the door opened, and found Aaron lying in my bed.  He lay on his back, with his arms crossed behind his head.  I was quiet as I took a few steps closer to the bed.

                I climbed onto the bed, and hovered over him.  He jumped a little, now realizing I had been there.  “I didn’t hear you come in.”

I laughed.  “You really need some hearing aids then.”

His arms remained behind his head, and my hands rested beside his head, on each side.  “I was half asleep.  And you know I can sleep if a herd of elephants came in here.”

                “You have a point.” I leaned down, leaving a gentle kiss on his lips.  “Where’s Hayden?” I asked.

He opened his eyes and looked up at me.  “The apartment.”

I raised an eyebrow.  “By himself?”

He smirked.

                “Lea’s with him”

                “You catch on fast.”  He removed his arms from behind his head, and pulled me back to his lips.  I pressed my chest against his, unable to bear the space between us.  “So that means we have the house to ourselves.” I kissed him again.

He mumbled a yeah, unable to keep his lips from mine.  I kissed him back eagerly.  His hands found the hem of my shirt, and greatly slid under.  When I felt the rush of heat from Aaron’s finger tips on my bare skin, I couldn’t help but moan a little.  He gripped my waist for a moment, and trailed his fingers back down to my hips.  I felt his fingers tighten, and loosen their grip every so often.

                I felt something stir inside me.  White hot desire bubbled up from the pit of my stomach.  I’ve never wanted Aaron so bad, than I do now.  My hands found the zipper on his jacket, and I unzipped it slowly, hoping he wouldn’t stop me like he has numerous times.  I sat up now, my legs straddling his hips.  He came up with me, and I removed his jacket with ease.  I tossed it to the side, and went for the buttons on his shirt.  I fumbled with a few, but have no problem removing it.  His chest was now bare, and I could feel his warm skin under my palms.

                He tugged at the end of my shirt, asking for permission to remove it.  I greatly granted it, and he removed it with no problem.  “So much for getting dressed.” We shared a laugh before I reattached our lips.  I was now in my bra, and a pair of black skinny jeans.  I moved my lips, kissing the crease of his mouth.  I kissed his cheek, moving my lips softly over his jaw.  He threw his head back, giving me easier access to his neck.  I made a trail of kisses down his neck, and the spot between his neck and shoulder blade.  I brushed my lips across his collar bone, earning myself a few moans from him.

                I kissed my way back up the other side of his neck, nibbling on a few spots.  I know Aaron’s spots.  I made it back to his lips, and his hands found my hips again.  He moved to the top of the bed, without breaking the kiss.  We stayed like that for a few minutes, until I couldn’t take it anymore.  My fingers inched closer to the buckle of his belt.  I tugged at it, and unbuckled it.  He hasn’t stopped me, so far so good.  I found the button, and undid it within seconds. 

                His hands found the tops of my pants, and tugged at the button.  It came loose, and he undid the zipper slowly.  I had to catch my breath.  I pulled away, and we were both panting.  “Are you sure?” he asked between pants.

I nodded with a small smile.  “I think it’s the perfect time.”

He pecked my lips, and moved his head back down to catch my gaze.  He had a worried look on his face.  “What?” I questioned.

He shook his head, “Nothing.”  He reached to kiss me again, but I pulled away.

                “Are you scared?”

His eyes widened.  “You think I’m scared of sex?”

                “It’s possible, little virgin.”

He wrapped an arm around my waist, flipping me over so I was now on the bottom.  I smiled up at him.  “I told you I would wait for you.” He whispered.

I blinked, trying not to do something idiotic to ruin this moment, like cry.  “I’m glad you did.” I replied, and pulled him back down to my lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not good at writing out sex scenes, so that's all you're getting, haha.  I'm not even really good at that, either.  I didn't want them to get back together, but then I had another idea.  So I'm sticking to it.

Anyways, there will be one or two more chapters, and then an epilouge.  Most likely one chapter.  Not sure yet.

There will be a sequel.

And you guys are going to hate me by the end of this story.  Just a heads up.