The Spider

Reggie  knew telling Isobel he was about to attempt to kill the deadliest man alive...again was a terrible idea so he simply didn't.

He entered the hotel The Spider   was staying with trepidation.
"Excuse me, I'm looking for this man I heard he's staying here." Reggie  showed the receptionist a photo of his target whilst handing her 200 euros.
"Ah yes, he's in room 007." The receptionist said whilst playing with the euros in her hand.

Reggie  went upstairs and drew his Browning and screwed a silencer on, he was about to use bobby pins to get the door open but it was already open. Now Reggie  was on high alert, he moved through the hotel room with extreme care, then he heard a Blade being drawn but before he could react The Spider  slashed Reggie's wrist with lightning speed wrist disarming him before he could fire a shot. Reggie  drew his Karambit and defend himself.
The Hotel room was getting wrecked the more the two men came to blows. Reggie was the stronger of the two but the Spider was much faster, The Spider  used swift head movement to evade  Reggie's strikes Whilst Reggie slipped  the Spiders slashes. The two men were roughly the same age so the length of the fight was a strain on both of them.

Reggie  was the first to make the smallest mistake with his positioning and the Spider was quick to punish  him repeatedly in the abdomen with his custom combat knife. It  was seven inches long and was laced with a synthetic poison which sends signals to the brain to increase the targets heart rate exponentially. Reggie  was now bleeding like a stuffed pig and his vision was getting fuzzy, The Spider didn't let up though if anything he got more aggressive but Spider  grabbed his arm and drove his Karambit into the Spider's  shoulder blade and tore through it as if his Karambit were a can opener, he then controlled him all the way to the ground. The Widow Maker broke free with freakish strength, he then Drove his terror of a blade right through Reggie's body
. Reggie  used his hands to try and gouge the Spider's  eyes out. The Spider  knew he had to get his knife out of Reggie's body if he planned on still having 20/20 vision or well eyes for that matter. His knife did have another trick up it's sleeve.

Bang. The knife simply fired from the handle like a bullet, Ballistic knives weren't uncommon among Alpha group commandos and FSB agents but the ballistic firepower in the Spider's  blade was far more powerful than anything Robert had seen before.
It went right through his ribs as if they were sheets of paper and it went six inches into the wall that was at least 12 feet away from both of them.
The firing of the knife allowed the Spider  to break free from Robert's makeshift eye surgery.
Robert readied his Karambit but the Spider  simply drew two more knives that looked deadlier than the previous one if that's even possible.
The two men carefully side steeped one another blades in hand.
Art on the walls was slashed beyond repair and broken glass was spread all over the ground. The two men's breath was getting heavier, Reggie  could feel his legs begin to fail him but he couldn't let it show.
The Spider was struggling to keep his right arm up after what Reggie to his shoulder but luckily for him he's ambidextrous so his left hand can easily get the job done if push comes to shove.

Reggie  tackled the Widow Maker and forced him through a window. The Widow Maker's head landed a garden gnome on the balcony , the gnome shattered and left fragments in the Widow Maker's head, Robert now on top of him stabbed the Widow Maker swiftly in the upper torso repeatedly, The Widow Maker responds with a simultaneous stabbing of both sides of Robert's rib cage, Robert could feel the two blades touching each other in his chest but then it just got worse.

Bang. The Widow Maker fired both knives and they tore through Robert's body, Bullets have entered and exited Robert's body doing far less damage.
Robert rolled off the Widow Maker in complete agony.

The Window Maker grabbed a railing and got back on his feet.
"It has been a pleasure Iron Lady, it's been too long since I've gone up against a real professional, I've been merciful twice now but make no mistake if I see you again I will kill you." The Window Maker said holding wounds but before he escaped he dropped a red rose on Robert's chest.

3 minutes later
Luckily the pain woke Robert up before he bleed to death on the balcony, he could hear the sirens of at least 4 police cars, he knew he couldn't be caught at the scene so he mustered all the strength he had and all the strength he didn't to get up and shimmy across the rooftops and disappear into the night.