Chapter 5: Embraced by a stranger's family part 2

Another sunday, sunday, sunday... And another chapter brought to you by Storyworld.

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕
(Mikhail's POV)

– Don't joke around, Allén, a cold voice said before I could.
The said person looked at him with ice-cold blue eyes. My sister-in-law's face sent shiver through my whole body. Her blonde hair fell hanged in curls from her shoulder. She smiled yet that smile never reached her eyes. You could hear the sound of her high heels as she walked elegantly down the stairs in this dress...

 You could hear the sound of her high heels as she walked elegantly down the stairs in this dress

When she stopped next to my brother it was like hell had frozen over. I could see my brother's face sweating a bit and I had to admit his wife was really, really intimidating. She reminded me a lot of mother whenever she was after someone (father) she wanted to destroy only that mother was way scarier. Sometimes I think the womanizing men in our family were fated to be attracted and married to these kind of women. Thank God that I wasn't a womanizer. So happy that I wasn't completely influenced by father during my growth.

– We've only been married for two months and you're already seeking another woman and not to mention that it is you brother's woman, she said in swedish.
Her feelings were so intense that I could barely breath.
– Woman, Allén replied in russian. First you won't let me talk to the maid and now you accuse me of seducing my brother's woman.

Don't deny it!
– But you were, denying it won't help your situation. And about the incident with the maid... we'll talk about it tonight. Don't expect me to just let you go like that without the proper punishment.
The emotions between them scared and disgusted me a lot. I had to close my senses so I wouldn't be harmed by their psychological fight. 

– Uncle! a voice of an angel shouted out.
I turned around to see my niece, Angelica running towards me...

Angelica was the second daughter of my first brother and the crown prince of Russia

Angelica was the second daughter of my first brother and the crown prince of Russia. Though she shared a lot of traits from my parents and brother she had her kind mother's personality. That was probably why she was born with the gift to heal people. 

I hugged my niece and noticed Sebastian. His red demon eyes smiled in amusement probably from watching the scene earlier. You could say Sebastian was a demon. My mother created him and he grew with me as a friend but also as my bodyguard. While I was glad he existed I found him very annoying as he always found the right moments to mock me hard with words that rubbed salt on my wounds.

We broke the hug and she took Cindy's hands in hers.

– Finally my uncle has found someone to spend his life with. I almost thought he had no luck in women and turned gay.
I raised an eyebrow and looked at the person who had put the idea in her head.
– Ah~, she sighed. Too bad he didn't end up with Sebastian. 
I coughed and so did he too. 

Heavens! This is all his fault. I told him not to buy her those yaoi stuff that had spiked her interest since she was twelve. Now her head has bizarre thoughts of me getting love dovey with that demon.

– Angelica this is Cinderella-.

– Like in the fairy tale!
– Yes, like in that story. And Cindy this is my niece.
– Nice to meet you Angelica, please call me Cindy.
– Sure! she exclaimed happily. By the way uncle it's a long time until lunch. You should take Aunty Cindy and show her around the palace before that.

– Yes, I was thinking about it before all of you popped out of nowhere. Where's your grandpa and grandma by the way. Not that I don't want to introduce Cindy to them, but just in case they are... you know.

– Having sex? she dropped the bomb. The last time I saw them grandma was taking a nap in her garden and grandpa was sitting on a cloud and fishing in the river of wishes. I'm not sure what they are doing right now but I do think they are waiting for you. Granny has missed you a lot by the way.

I nodded and took Cindy's hand leading her around the palace from room to room.

~~~~~~~~~★★★~~~~~~~~~

(Cindy's POV)

Everything in this palace was just too extravagant and there were even things here that I didn't even know existed. And then after meeting Mikhail's family and being accepted by them truly scares me a lot. No royal family would accept a stranger so easily. Weren't they afraid I might hurt them or scheme to take over the power by using Mikhail? But then I remembered Mikhail's sister-in-law. Even if I was an assassin in my past life the killing aura that enveloped around me scared me almost to death. I can already tell that if my past life would have fought her I would have died. 

Mikhail explained to me as we toured around the palace that there were over three hundred bedrooms that looked more than just a bedroom. They were all the size of a big house or an apartment. There were fifteen bathrooms. They were all designed to fit a certain theme. Like for example if it was spring then the bathroom would be designed to perhaps look like spring were flowers blossom and you would get that spring feeling. There were ten kitchens but they were all big and they barely used nine of them. I didn't really know why they had so many kitchens in the first place. Then there were three ball hals around the same size as the whole Notre Dame in Paris. Then there were a lot of other rooms that I could barely remember from our conversation.

Yep, the royal family of Russia truly live's up to people's expectations and even more.