◦ Epilogue ◦

Clover straightened her skirt as she followed Eggsy into the bar, the bar they'd been in after they first met

Clover straightened her skirt as she followed Eggsy into the bar, the bar they'd been in after they first met. Eggsy helped Clover out of her coat, hanging it on the coat stand.

"Michelle, turn that shit off. It's doing my nuts in." Dean ordered Eggsy's mum who went to turn of 'Slave to Love'.

"I rather like that song." Eggsy added and looked down at Clover. "Reminds me of you, love." He winked at her causing her to blush before he looked back up at his mother. "Leave it on, eh, mum?" All of Dean's groupies stared at the smart looking pair in shock. Eggsy was decked out in his Kingsman suit complete with glasses and Umbrella. Eggsy's mum leant back and so Dean all but lunged forward, turning the song off himself.

"Mugsy's back." Dean announced, gesturing to Eggsy. "You finally come to have that word with me, have you, son? Or are you gonna run away again and pretend you're going to court dressed like that?"

"Oh, you mean this." Eggsy extended his hand towards his suit. "No." Eggsy took slow steps towards where Dean sat where as Clover sat at the bar. "I know this bloke who's just taken over a tailor's shop on Savile Row. He's given me a job mum." His mother looked surprised before she grinned at him. "Comes with a lot of perks. Including being able to work with my gorgeous lady friend over there." He turned to Clover who awkwardly waved at Michelle. Eggsy turned back to his mum with a grin. "And a house. Come and live with me there, mum." She grinned. "Come on." He nodded to the door. She got up but before she could move Dean was quick to cut in.

"Sit down, you." He pointed at her without even looking her way. Eggsy, Clover and Michelle's faces dropped. Dean stood along with his gang, causing Clover to stand, moving to Eggsy's side, ready to defend him. "The only place she'll be visiting is you in fucking hospital. Do you hear?"

"Just leave him alone, Dean!" Michelle protested. "Eggsy, go. Please, just take your girlfriend and go, babe."

Eggsy rolled his eyes, "Alright." Eggsy conceded reluctantly. He wrapped his arm around Clover's waist and they made their way to the door.

"Yes, do as mummy says." Dean teased. "Why don't you ask that tailor friend of yours to knock up a nice chicken costume. It'd suit you, ya mug." Eggsy paused and Clover could see the small smile on his lips.

"Love, would you mind takin' care of my mum?" Clover grinned, knowing what he was going to do.

"Sure you don't need any help?" She asked. He shook his head. She leant up, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek before she stood by the bar, waiting for Dean and his buddies to be distracted enough for her to be able to slip past to Michelle.

"As a good friend once said..." Eggsy began. "Manners." He locked the first lock. "Maketh." Then the next. "Man." And finally the last one.

"Hey..." One of Dean's buddies said, remembering the last time those words were spoken.

"Shut the fuck up." He dismissed. Clover thought this was a good enough time to slip past and she quickly wound up by Michelle's side.

"You might want to sit down for this." She whispered to her.

"Why?" Eggsy's mum asked, but did what the girl wanted anyway.

"You'll see." Clover replied, leaning against the booth Michelle was sat in.

"Eggsy," Dean started as Eggsy moved the hook of his umbrella to a glass like Harry had done, "I'm gonna shove your manners up your your fuck-" Before Dean could continue, the glass Eggsy had launched smacked his right in the forehead, breaking on impact. He fell back and hit the floor with a thump.

"So...are we gonna stand around here all day, or are we gonna fight?"

A/N:

*WHEEZES* iT'S DONE!!! CLOVER iS OFFICIALLY COMPLETE, I'M GONNA MISS CLEGGSY :( BUT WE'LL BE SEEING THEM AGAIN IN THIS BOOK!!

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS AS MUCH AS I DID!!!!

x Clara