◦ 2 4 ◦

"Harry," Eggsy began, glancing at Clover, "There's one more thing we've gotta tell you...Clover and I...Well...We uh...We're together...Romantically." Eggsy inwardly cringed at his phrasing and in any other situation Clover would have laughed at how awkward the normally confident boy was being, however, she was too encompassed by her own nerves to feel anything other than anxiety.

The group sat in the saloon Whiskey had taken them to in silence. Harry stared between Eggsy and Clover who shifted uncomfortably in her seat, dropping her gaze to her nervously fidgeting hands. Eggsy gulped anxiously as her rested a hand on Clover's restless leg. Harry's gaze said devoid of emotion, his guard was up and nothing could be read from the way he looked at them.

After several tension-filled minutes, Harry finally broke the silence, his eyes on Clover, "He makes you happy?" He asked the girl who had shrunken in on herself with a raised eyebrow.

She finally looked up at him and nodded with a smile and hope in her heart, "Very," She whispered, moving one of her hands to rest upon Eggsy's under the table.

Harry nodded, leaning back in his seat slightly, seeming a little more at ease as he looked at the pair with a small, almost undetectable smile, "And when exactly did this begin?"

Clover blushed, "After V-Day."

"As long as he makes you happy, dear, that's all I care about."

Eggsy perked up, "So you approve..."

"Of course I approve," Harry chuckled with a shake of his head, "Eggsy, I would never have let you anywhere near Clover if I didn't trust you with her. Besides, we're not blind. Anyone could see the way you two looked at each other, even back then."

Clover's blushed deepened before she suddenly sat up a little straighter in her chair, eager to move along to a subject that would take her out of the hot seat, "Before I forget, we got you some 'welcome back' gifts," She mumbled before pulling out a watch, showing it to him with a grin, "Firstly! We got you a brand new Kingsman watch."

Harry took it as Eggsy continued, wrapping his arm around the back of the seat behind Clover, gently brushing his fingers across her shoulder, "Advanced software, it can hack into anything with a microchip," He said, "It is the bollocks."

Clover leaned forward to look at the man in the corner of the booth next to Eggsy, "Merlin?" She prompted.

The Scott pulled out a small case and placed it in front of Harry, "I made you these."

"Ah," Harry muttered with a smile after opening the case, pulling out its contents to reveal a new pair of Kingsman glasses. He removed the black eyepatch and looked up at the trio in front of him. Eggsy's gaze wavered from Harry's missing eye and Merlin looked mildly uncomfortable while Clover remained calm and offered the man a comforting smile and he returned one that was equally as warm.

Harry placed the new glasses on his nose, the lens over his damaged eye was black while the other remained clear. "Thank you, Merlin," Harry said and the trio looked at him with pride and happiness clear in their gaze. "How do I look?" He asked and Eggsy waved his fingers in an 'ok' sign.

"You look-" 

Before Clover could finish, a clearly intoxicated redneck seated at the table beside them got to his feet and interrupted the brunette, "Like some faggot lookin' for an eye fuckin'!"

Clover's jaw clenched and she immediately tried to get to her feet though Eggsy quickly dragged her back to her seat, Harry nodded at him in thanks. She sent a heated glance Eggsy's way though she stayed sitting as the man took a step closer to her, "Oh, we got a little spitfire on our hands, boy!" The men behind him laughed and cheered. The man returned his attention to Harry, "Now, why don't you get out of our bar...before I take out your other one?"