~Blonde And Drunk~

Minho was holding Newts shoulders in front of him, urging the boy foward. Newt looked dizzy and had this goofy expression plastered on his face.
"Whats going on?", (Y/N) Asked Curiously.
  Minho stopped walking and looked at her, annoyed.
  "Oh, nothing. Newtella here just decided to drink untill he literally  couldn't walk, So I'm taking the stupid Shank to his hammock.", He spat, Then continued walking.
Gally looked at the female Greenie then snorted a little at the news he'd just heard.
Suddenly, Newts face went from dazed to angry.
  "Miiiiinhhhhooooo!!!" He said, Planting his feet into the ground, Affectively stopping Minho from moving him any further. " I already told your stupid face I'm.not.bloody.tired!"
Minho sighed and look at (Y/N) with a pleading face.   "....Please help me...."
(Y/N) Giggled. "Sorry Gally, I've got to take care of Newt, I'll see you later!"
  She said, Facing her new friend. His face showed.... Jelousy?....No way.... "Bye (Y/N)." He whispered. "Bye!" She called back.
  Minho looked at her, His face painted with confusion.
  "Since when were you two buddys?", He asked.
  "Yeah! I thought I was your buddy, (Y/Nnnnnnnn)!!!" Newt whined sadly as she put support on his back so he wouldn't fall and crack his scull open.
This made Minho crack up. "Awww, Is someone Jelly?", He teased as we reached Newts hammock.
   We lied him down on the hammock and he crossed his arms.  "Yes, Someone is!"
  "Well I'm sorry, Newt.", (Y/N) laughed.
"It's okay.", He smiled back.

A few minutes later, Newt was asleep and the bonfire was over.
Minho told (Y/N) where her hammock was, (Next to Newts) and said she should get a good nights sleep then left.
   (Y/N) laid down and peered at Newts sleeping face.
  "Goodnight." She whispered.
Hey eyelids getting heavier and heavier untill finally it was impossible to keep them open. She closed her eyes and fell into a deep slumber.