Chapter 9: New beginnings.

{Jezzabelles Pov}

"Oh my gosh! I cant believe your leaving me!" Linda sobs running into the room as I pull her into a hug.

"But don't worry booboo! We have electronics and shit so it'll be like you supposedly never left" She says taking a deep breath as I laugh with her.

"Belly?" I turned seeing Luis and Logan walking in with frowns as I pull them both into a hug.

"Like Linda says theirs electronics" I say trying to lighten the mood as they laugh.

"We're really gonna miss you belly" Luis says ruffling my hair as I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, now who else can we make blush every now and then, this bimbo over here cant blush for no one cuz she doesn't have any innocence in her left" Logan says gesturing to Linda as she slaps his arm.

"Innocence is for losers, no offense Jezzabelle" She says with a wink as I laugh.

"Jezzabelle may be a loser but at least shes not a whore" Luis says with a shrug as Linda punches his side.

"Shut up Jackass!" She screams before walking out as I zip my suitcase.

"Need help there belly?" Luis asks before taking my suitcase as I sigh out loud.

"Yeah servant please take it down to the queens carriage, and make it snappy!" Logan says snapping his fingers before Luis turns around and flips him off.

"Your finally leaving us, I cant believe my babys growing up" Logan says wrapping his arm around me and pretending to cry as I laugh.

"Well remember to wear protection and name your first baby girl after me" Linda winks at me as Logan and Luis pass by glaring at her.

"But besides all that, just remember Im here for anything belly" Logan says standing in front of me with a smile before a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Get!" A voice snaps as Logan glares at the person before walking away with his brother who wasn't carrying my suitcase anymore because the other guy that was with Sebastian last time took it away from him.

"Lets go princess" Sebastian says kissing the top of my head as I nod and wipe away my tears before letting Sebastian carry me to the SUV downstairs.

"You okay angel?" Sebastian asks as we drive along to his mansion.

I nod while watching my friends and family move farther away from me. I didn't know wether I was gonna meet them again somewhere else or if we were gonna stay close through messaging and everything. All I knew was that I chose to do this and I was gonna have to suck it up sooner or later. I don't even know why Sebastian wanted me! He could have anything else but nooo he wanted me! He probably wanted to kill me or something, I mean why wouldn't he? Like the twins said, he's the most feared gang leader. So he's not gonna want someone like me around for a long time. He has other stuff to handle then me. If I am staying with him I should just keep our distance, its better he kill me without talking then when I get to know him and then die thinking he had a good heart. Since everyone I met had a good heart, to me.

"We're here kitten" Sebastian says unlocking the door as I stay quiet letting him carry me inside the mansion.

"Hungry?" He asks walking me through a hallway as I shrug.

"And what would the princess like for breakfast" He says sitting me down on a stool as I shrug and look away.

"Pancakes, eggs, and bacon it is" He says with a chuckle before turning around to the fridge as i took my phone out and saw that I had a missed call from an unknown number.

I called the number back as I watched Sebastian cook on the stove. The phone rang once before a unfamiliar voice answered.

"Hey Jezzabelle" The voice answers.

"Umm not to be rude but who's this?" I ask scared hearing a chuckle.

"Its alexis, from elementary" As soon as those words​ left his mouth I gasped jumping up and down happily as Sebastian looked at me weirdly.

"Oh my gosh! No way" I smiled as Sebastian turned back to the stove confused.

Story about Alexis is, we were best friends  from kinder to fifth till he left. I was so sad after that and now that he's back Im so happy.

"How did you get my number?" I asked confused hearing his chuckle.

"Well Lidia did give me you number when I tried to surprise you back at home, but when I got there you weren't there so Lidia gave me your number to call you and now Im talking to my best friend again" he says with a chuckle as I smile wide.

"So you were gonna surprise me?" I ask as Sebastian sets a plate in front of me.

"Yeah, but that didn't work out so, I was wondering if you wanted to meet up somewhere. Maybe later today o-" before he finished I cut him off.

"Yes! Today!" I shrieked as Sebastian looked at me weirdly.

"Okay, just say the time and place and I'll be there" He says as I forgot something.

"Oh wait but Im in LA" I say with a sigh as he laughs.

"So am I" He says with amusement.

"Oh my gosh! Ok then what about starbucks at around three" I say with a smile.

"Sure which one" he says as I slap myself remembering there was like a bajillion starbucks here.

"Uh the one on Langdon street?" I asked.

"Sure okay see you there belle" he says before hanging up as I smile widely.

"Who was that?" Sebastian asks as I eat the food quickly.

"It was linda she was asking if we can hangout today, can I go? Please!" I lied as he chuckled and took my now empty plate.

"Sure princess" he says washing the dishes as I cheer.

I knew if I said Alexis he would've been mad and kept me here so I lied and Im so happy to meet my old childhood best friend. After Sebastian finished he took me upstairs to his room seeing my stuff in there I quickly ran into the bathroom with my clothes hearing him chuckle.

Vote and comment for more :)