Chapter 29: Mine.

{Jezzabelles Pov}

"Do you think he's going to notice?" A voice says as I slowly wake up.

"Of course he's gonna notice! That's why I need you guys to throw him off guard" A hushed voice whispers as I slowly open my eyes seeing a yellow light on top of me.

"Can you please do this for me mom?" A voice whined as I looked around seeing I was in a
.......car?

"Sean just promise you'll be careful okay sweetie" A familiar voice says as I look out my window seeing I was at Sean's house while he talked to his mom outside of the car.

I opened the door as their heads snapped towards me. I lazily rubbed my eye before stepping out of the car as the wind blew.

"Sean? What's going on?" I ask with a yawn as he smiles.

"Kitten I need you to go back inside the car and wait for me okay?" He asks as I turned around seeing I came out of a black SUV surrounded by ten other ones.

"Why are there a lot of SUV's surrounding the one I was in?" I ask turning around before noticing the sun setting.

"What time is it?" I ask looking around.

"And wheres Se-" before I finished Sean cut me off.

"Look kitten I know everything is confusing right now but I promise I'll explain it to you when we get to the airport" he says hurriedly as my eyes widened.

"Airport?" I ask confusedly​ before seeing Sadie running out of one of the cars.

"Daddy can we go now Im hungry" She says as Sean picks her up.

"Oh! Belly's awake!" She shouts happily as I smile at her confusedly.

"Daddy says we're going on a road trip with you and I couldn't play with you till you wake up, and now your awake! Yay!" She shouts putting her arms out towards me as I smile and hug her before feeling her hold onto me while I chuckle and carry her.

"When we get to San Fransisco are you going to stay with us forever?" She asks as my eyes widened and I see Sean talking to his mom.

"I'll stay as long as you want me to" I say with a smile as sadie claps her hands happily before kissing my cheek.

"Ok! Lets get moving!" Sean shouts before I see groups of men with guns hopping into the SUVs before Sean pulls me against him leading me towards the recent SUV I was in.

"Remember, if you need anything just call okay sweetie" Sean's mom says hugging him while he puts the seatbelt on me.

"Ok mom you can go now" He says annoyed as she smiles and winks at me before walking away while I look at her back confusedly.

"Remember when you get there, these are your new identities okay?" His dad asks as my eyes widened.

New identity? San Francisco? Wha-

"Daddy! Can I play with on my tablet with belly?!" Sadie shrieks happily as I watch us drive pass the gates of Sean's mansion while Im still dumbfounded by all this.

"Yes sweetie" Sean says still focused on driving while handing Sadie a small pink tablet.

"Wanna take turns on Subway Surf?" She asks with puppy eyes as I nod happily.

"Ok! I'll start first with trixie then you can go after okay?" She ask as I nod and laugh.

After what felt like hours me and Sadie both managed to knock out. I was half awake but kept my lazy eyes closed. I felt the car come to a stop before I heard doors opening. I felt a cold rush of wind as I shover slightly.

"Ok, Jason grab my daughter carefully and place her in the jet while I grab my kitten" I hear Sean's voice say as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body while I slowly opened my eyes.

"Sean" I groaned as he shushes me and kisses my forehead gently.

"This will be all over tomorrow princess" He says as I peak my eye out seeing a plane.

"Sean" I say squirming in his arms before he kissed my neck and my body froze.

"Ready boss?" A guy says as Sean walks into the plane and nods at him.

I watched as he sat down by the window seat with me facing the window. I tiredly yawned before watching the little city of LA grow smaller and smaller through a plane window. I was so confused yet tired at the same time. I felt like my body was weak and lazy. I looked up seeing Sean staring down at me with a spark in his eyes while my eyebrows furrowed.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I yawned as he chuckled.

"Because I finally met the right one" He says with a smile as I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, where is she?" I asked drowsily.

"Right here" He says kissing my nose as I looked at my nose.

"I don't know who you are, but if your hiding in my nose then you better get out cuz Im about to sneeze" I say pointing at my nose as Sean bursts out laughing.

"No kitten, I mean you" He says kissing my cheek as my eyes widened.

"M-m-me?" I ask confusedly pointing at myself.

"Yes, and with my brother not around, I can finally have you for myself" He says with a smirk as I frowned.

No Sebastian? Where was he? Why are we leaving without him? Is he gonna be angry? Is he gonna come after me? If he does, will Sean get hurt? Or will I? This is all confusing!

I thought to myself before letting darkness take over without hearing-

"Mine"

Omfg!! Anywho thanks for over 30K FRICKEN VIEWS!!! Like wtf?!?!?! I've never had more then 2k on my books so THANK YALLS SO FRICKEN MUCH AND I LOVE YALLS 💖💖💖💖
Vote and comment for more ^~^