Chapter Eleven- Miss Sabotage

---AN---

There may not be a new chapter tomorrow as I have to go collect my exam results (Ahhh, scary) but chapter twelve will be uploaded sometime in the next three days.

Thanks for reading!

-Nia

The three of us left the dorm room once we were all ready and were stopped by Victoria who had approached us "I forgot to tell you where the party is, it's a short distance from here at the Purple Volts, you'll find it...probably," she told us, from that it seemed that I wouldn't have to endure another car ride with the ice queen, that was a plus. Victoria  continued to speak "You can go with them if you want, I have to take a few people in my car...unfortunately," Victoria sighed, I just nodded in agreement. Margo, Fox and I walked to the parking lot and got into Margo's silver Land Rover, I was sat in the front while Fox sat behind me. Margo proceeded to turn on her car's built in radio and the song 'Truth or Dare' came on. 

"So, do you know where we're going?" Fox leaned over so she could see the both of us.

Margo spoke "I know where I'm going," she confirmed, and after a short while we stopped off not too far from the Purple Volts club, we walked in and were greeted by loud music, there were smoke effects from the DJ that made it a little misty and the purple lights flashed illuminating the place. "Yes! Drinks," Margo muttered a 'See you later' to us and proceeded over to the bar. 

I turned to Fox, who shrugged and went to talk to a guy sat at a table nearby us. 

Oh great, I had been left alone. This was precisely not what I wanted to happen. 

I began to move between bodies after I had caught sight of the back of Victoria's head. "Greene, glad to see you made it in one piece," she raised an eyebrow at the lack of Fox and Margo with me. "They went to...get drinks and things," I stated, Victoria nodded and took a sip of her own drink. Zachary danced next to her, and there were a couple of other familiar looking guys who stood around the area. Though the majority of the people at this party were people I had never met before. 

Liam, the guy I had met the other day, walked over to me and grinned "Katie, that's your name right?" It was close enough, so I didn't correct him. 

"Close enough," I said, and his grin got wider. 

"I am surprised to see you here," he stated, I shrugged at him. I was surprised to find myself here. Why did I agree to this? Oh yeah, to help out Victoria again, though she seemed pretty content with dancing with her own boyfriend.

"Yeah...but here I am," I showed a small smile. 

"Great, want to go get drinks...non-alcoholic if you want?" he offered and smiled again.

"Sure," We both walked over to the bar, and I turned (while I waited to recieve my lemonade, Liam had ordered the same as me) to Victoria to see her being approached by Swan West, oh dear. This was a clear sign for trouble, though I was distracted when the mixologist handed over my drink "There you go," I muttered a brief 'Thank you,' and turned back to Victoria, thankfully enough Swan was talking to some tall brown-haired guy, maybe trouble had been dodged for now. 

Liam rotated on his bar stool so he faced me "So, you're sharing a dorm with Victoria Lace, huh?" 

I nodded, "I am indeed,"

"That must be...fun," he let out a light laugh, and took a sip of his drink. 

"Well, she's Victoria," I stated. I think that her name alone was enough of a description for the majority of the people at the University, a couple of days into the term and she was already one of the most known girls on campus. 

"You know, she's probably going to be over-run as the most popular soon," he stated, I gave him a questioning look, so he added "Words got around that her worst enemy Swan West is joining next week,"

Oh dear.

"That can't be a good thing," I stated, Liam's eyes flashed with a look of concern as he placed his drink back down on the bar counter. 

"I know, and Swan's notorious for messing up things, so...I would steer clear of her for now," he said. 

"You know her?"

"My brother's interested," he said, and pointed over to the guy who Swan danced with.

"Your brother?" I asked.

"Yep," Liam said, and looked at my drink, which reminded me that I hadn't yet drank too much of it at all, so I picked it up and chugged it down, Liam looked at me in amusement before he continued to speak "Hmm, his name's James," he told me, I nodded. 

"Let's just hope she doesn't end up messing things up for either of the people we know," I said, in reference to Victoria and James. 

"I can agree to that," Liam cracked a smile again before he lifted his drink up and clinked it against mine, then he took the last sip. 

We both sat there for a moment, and observed the now very much crowded dance floor. "Want to go dance?" he asked me, I laughed lightly as my thoughts went to how badly I danced. 

"It won't be much of a dance," I stated, as Liam began to move towards the dance floor.

"But okay," I told him, and followed him onto the dance floor, Liam was a professionally good dancer in comparison to me, who did my social-anixety influenced side shuffle.

Liam stopped his dance for a minute, looking behind me, "We have a problem," he stated, I turned to see what he meant and noticed Swan as she walked over to Zachary and Victoria. My pretty good hearing came in handy as Swan tapped Zachary on his arm, he turned to her and cleared his throat "Um..hey babe..." he said, Victoria raised an eyebrow at him and glared at Swan. 

A good few people had turned round to observe the scene, Zachary looked a little worried himself. 

I wondered why...

Maybe this was the reason why Victoria had been annoyed at him, he didn't seem like the kind of guy who would be loyal to one person, and as Swan stood on her tip toes to press her lips against Zack's, my bad feeling had been confirmed.