author's note

so, we reach the end of the book.

i can't thank all of you enough. the readers, the voters, the commentators, the critiquers, the questioners. you all have helped this book grow and thrive in a way that i never truly imagined and i am so ridiculously grateful for anything and everything that you do. not only have you made this book a hit (which i never truly expected in the first place), but you've also boosted my confidence by an unimaginable amount. you've helped me learn and grow in this past year more than anything else and, though it may sound a bit repetitive, i really cannot thank you enough.

there's some particular human beings that i would like to shout out for their continuous support. i don't want to get anyone's pronouns wrong here, so i'm going to call everyone they/them to avoid offending people c:

i'd like to thank TheCloudedLeopard for their support in the writing of this book and the inspiration to write a crossover fan fiction between danny phantom and gravity falls. their book, phantom falls, is truly a work of art. please support them.

i'd like to thank Dragonsjustice for the creation of their book, gravitational phantoms. once again, it inspired me to write this crossover. please, please go check out their book. it's absolutely amazing.

next, i'd like to thank CleverFox for encouraging me to enter ethereal in the gravity falls wattys. without their encouragement, i never would have entered, much less known about the competition. ethereal got number two in the crossovers section and won the best title award and i couldn't be happier with the results. i'd like to thank them for so, so much support throughout the book. it really lifted me up c:

and last but most definitely not least, i'd love to thank GhostPikachu for their continuous support throughout the entire book. they've been hear since the beginning, critiquing, commenting, and voting. i can't possibly thank them enough for all the effort they've put into making my book better. my writing and grammar has been so greatly affected by their kind pushes in the right direction and just, ugh. i couldn't ask for anyone better to help me with this. i'm literally almost in tears right now.

others that i would like to thank:

KarlaHaddock

Chilazilla

Rankye

gauriktheking

Calm_Melody

IcyGhostDemon

gravityfallsCL

GravityFallsWatty

if you have been with this book since the beginning, i thank you. if you just found this book yesterday, i thank you. if you shared or interacted with this story in any way possible, THANK YOU !! i couldn't have done it without you all. it warms my heart to think that there's so many beautiful souls out there. i hope you all live an amazing and long life. stay strong. i love you all.

this is tay, signing off. i love you guys to pieces. don't think i don't plan on writing more fics for you to indulge in c:

published: october 19th, 2015

finished: september 6th, 2016
word count: 41,489

10,000 reads: february 24th, 2016

1,000 votes: march 2nd, 2016

2nd place - gravity falls wattys 'crossovers' category

best title award - gravity falls wattys

xx