11: Gentle Touch

"Promises can be broken, big guy." I simply stated, yanking my wrist from his grasp as I walked out of the kitchen.

Stopping behind the wall, I looked down at my wrist which had turned slightly purple due to his iron grip.

Seriously, man. He can be friends with the iron man.

I returned to his room with my arms sore due to the load of housework for me to complete. It was a huge relief that I had finally finished the chores.

He lived in such a big house and it had never crossed his mind to bother to clean up.

Men.

I grabbed a clean shirt and a pair of boxers before entering the bathroom.

Stripping down, I began to soak myself under the running water as I brushed my hair to the back.

Applying his body wash on my body, I quickly washed it off before drying myself with his towel.

Yeah, I pretty much had to use his items since I did not have anything here which belonged to me.

Changing into the clean clothes, I dried my hair with his towel, inhaling his manly scent once in a while.

I sauntered my way to the kitchen as I dumped the used towel into the laundry basket.

Feeling a hand on my waist, I was turned around. My eyes met his as I raised a brow questioningly.

"What are you-" I was cut off by his lips pressed against mine. My eyes widened instantaneously as I tried to push him away from me.

However, his arms were still wrapped around my waist tightly, not letting me go.

The more I struggled, the more I fell.

Eventually, I closed my eyes and responded to the kiss. Our lips moved in sync as his tongue weaved its way into my mouth.

His fingers slid down my sides, carefully missing the wounds before reaching my ass as he wrapped my legs around his hips.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, our make-out session continued as our lips attacked each other with passion and lust.

Finally, he broke away from the kiss and stared at me. His breathing hastened when he noticed me staring back at him.

"You're Gigi, aren't you?" He wheezed out, looking at me with softened eyes. I was slowly becoming his weak spot. And that shouldn't be happening.

"No, I'm not." I stated clearly, pushing myself off him as I felt myself being trapped between the kitchen island and his body.

"Gemini..." He trailed off while I glared at him. "Stop asking the same thing. I'm not her." I replied, pushing past him as I stormed into the living room.

I plopped down on the couch, searching for the remote as I flipped through the channels.

Feeling the seat beside me dipped, I moved my ass further away from him with my eyes still glued to the plasma TV.

He pulled me towards him, making me sit on his laps as I gasped in shock.

"What the hell are you doing?" I squeaked out, scrambling away from him.

However, it was redundant.

He wouldn't let me go, which was pretty annoying. Resting my palms on his chest, I pushed myself off him with all my might.

"Stop." He growled, pulling me towards him as he trapped my sides with his arms. "What are you-" He cut me off with another growl.

"Just let me hold you in this position. I won't question you anymore, Gemini." He whispered, running his fingers down my hair.

Still pouting, I gave in and wrapped my legs around his hips.

"How long are we going to stay in this position?" I asked, lifting my head to glare at him.

He chuckled deeply, staring at me. "You still have the mood to ask that? That means you are alright now."

His conclusion was wrong. Totally wrong. Who said I was fine now? I was still mad that he did not trust me enough to keep questioning me about my other identity.

No way was I going to let him know about the truth.

"Who says I'm fine?" I huffed, looking away in displeasure.

++++

Vote. Comment. Share.

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

6th September 2016