Chapter 2

"What is wrong with you? Why didn't you hear what he had to say?" I said growling. Even though I barely know him I was still getting trying to get information out of him.
"Princess Moonlight he wasn't from our pack. Also we didn't want to take chances." Said Noah. From the forest you could see the rain moving the mud making my paws get stuck every few seconds that I have to pull them out.
"Princess I think it's best if we leave, the rain." Said Tim.
I sighed. "Very well. Let's go."
Noah carried the black wolf on his back with trouble. I felt kind of bad. But that's what he gets. We were trying to quickly get away from the rain back to the pack. As I walk I could see the river right below us on my right side.
The gray and nasty clouds up ahead were not a pretty sight. All of a sudden the sky turned completely dark for a second followed by a loud thunder that came by after.
I jumped in surprise and my back feet got on the edge of the muddy river that was all the way down. I tried very hard to hold on with my front two paws while my three royal guards looked at me in panic. Tim and Ethan ran to me trying to pull me up. But with the mud slippery Ethan's left front paw slipped and I started to fall down right into the muddy river. And with my howl that can be heard I know that my father would be able to hear. Making me shiver even more. I can see the muddy river filled with some branches and leaves and other things that I want to close my eyes and pretend it's a dream.