13• Blast from the past.

~The only person I can count on is me.~ Damon Salvatore, The Vampire Diaries.

Happy Reading😘

                                             〰

Edward

"You did what?"

Adrian gave me that are-you-kidding-me look. I raised my hand in surrender. Savannah certainly didn't seem like that girl who would kiss Adrian. She didn't seem like a slut. But all women were sluts. So was that bitch Evangeline. Oh yes I was talking about Evangeline Donati, Adrian's younger sister.
She was fucking my junior, who looked like an emaciated scare crow. Okay no! She was... no still is hot. I loved her more than anything in my life. But she slept with that Mikaelson fucker. Sebastian Mikaelson, son of Jonathan Mikaelson, and the only heir of Mikaelson Holdings.

Adrian, Sebastian and I used to be the best of friends in our school and Evangeline,my girlfriend. Everything was fine, but one fine day, Adrian and I were passing by the laboratory where our eyes fell on the two of them kissing each other. I still remember that day. It's like it happened just yesterday. Adrian and Sebastian started throwing punches on each other and all I could do was look at her. Her eyes showed an emotion which my heart wanted to interpret. But, my mind said otherwise. She didn't even try to explain. Not that I would give a fuck. Oh well. I would. But that's going to be my little secret. My dad still didn't sever his connections with the Mikaelsons. Those bastards still remain our business partners and are invited to the party.

Adrian. Our dear heartless, ruthless, emotionless asshole. He blamed his family relations with the Mikaelsons as the reson for the end of their friendship. But deep within just like me, he cared for that manwhore.

I turned my head around to find my beautiful and sexy ex-girlfriend leaning on the counter and gulping glasses of gin. Lets give her some company shall we? I walked down to her and leaned over the counter, caging her in my arms.
"How are you, cara?", I breathed and held her waist in an ever tightening grip. She gasped and turned around and tried to push me back.

Evangeline

Edward Morgenstern.

It was his hand. I couldn't misunderstand the touch of the hand which gave me relief once upon a time. Why was he here? Does he still love me as much as I do? Ha. No. That's not possible. It was me who made him hate me. Well, neither Adrian nor Edward know what actually happened that day. You can't blame me, if your boyfriend is hot as fuck and very much in demand, to wonder why he chose me out of the very delicious dishes laid out in front of him.

All ready to be relished. Edward was a player. He played many girls and had slept with half of the school, give or take ten. It was surreal for me to believe that he could love me. As in love love me.

Sebastian Mikaelson. Their best friend always thought of me as a best friend and a little sister. I went to him and asked him to kiss me, just to check if Edward believed me, or trusted me. Sebastian being Sebastian laughed. He wasn't agreeing to the plan. It had too take a lot of blackmailing to make him do what I wanted him to.

But not as I expected, Edward didn't believe me. He didn't even ask me for an explanation. He just stood there, accepting the fact that I was a slut who cheated on him.  Thus all of this made me the bitch who destroyed their unbreakable bond of friendship. I still love him, but it was fake. Why else would he not trust me?

In no time I am on the dance floor, his hands on my waist, swirling me around gracefully around the floor. Just then, Sebastian walks in. That egoistic ass. How much did I not convince him to tell Adrian and Edward the truth? But NO.