19• Diamonds everywhere.

~Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of forever.~, Dante Alighieri.

Happy Reading💕

                                         〰

Savannah

Today was the day. The day I was getting engaged. Engaged to that someone whom I hated with every fibre existing in my body. Today was the day, I was going to let that man claim my existence in front of thousands and thousands of people. And I could do nothing. Oh no wait I could, you know just sit back and watch my already destructed life fall apart to an unimaginable extent.

I did not even know when Evangeline dressed me up in that black dress with that cute bow attached to it. She did my hair into a beautiful bun with strands falling on my face. My eyes were smoked with just the right amount of mascara and kohl. My cheeks were painted pink. My lips were coated with a deep blood red coloured lipstick. I could almost say I looked pretty.

Almost.

Evangeline forced me to wear stilettos and diamond studded earrings. My neck was left bare. Here I was getting ready for my engagement to the world's most eligible bachelor, but yet I wasn't happy. I looked at the woman staring back at me. I forced a smile . A distinct knock brought me out of my reverie.

It was Adrian.

Evangeline gave a coy smile and left me with the devil. He looked sexy. That tuxedo did justice to his worked out body, showing off required amounts of muscles. A bow just like mine was fastened on his collar.

"Done checking me out kitten? "

"Uhhh, Do not give your self a hell lot of importance. I was doing no such thing. "

"Whatever let's you sleep at night, kitten."

"Cut the crap. Why are you here? Oh let me guess. To shove it on my face that you won? Or to rub salt on my wounds? Or to show me that I was an easy target? Tell me ? Why the hell are you quite? Why don't you fucking talk? React Dammit!!", I said as I punched him multiple times on his torso, but he didn't bulge. Not even a little.

"I am here for no such thing, kitten." , he said calmly as he turned me to face the mirror. Looking at me intensely, he pulled out a chain. It had a solitaire single diamond resting on it. He slowly slid it over my neck and fastened it. He then bend down to my neck and planted a soft feather light kiss there, holding me firm from my waist.

"You look beautiful today, to-be-wifey. All I want to do is to kiss those luscious lips of yours. And fuck your brains out. But I know. I need to control my hormones.", he said as he planted another kiss in the valley of my breasts. But I pushed him away. He chuckled and extended his hand waiting for me to take it. The guests had obviously arrived.

I walked down the stairs as thousands of eyes looked on. I could see women seething with jealousy as they saw my hands entangled with Adrian's. I know it was a great thing to marry a billionaire who is smoking hot. But, the reality always slapped harder. And that was why these women never knew.

Never knew what it actually feels to get married to someone you do not want to, but have to. These thoughts never faltered that fake smile I had plastered so well on my other wise emotionless face. Amongst the crowd I could spot Edward, and surprisingly Sebastian. They smiled at me brightly as I walked down the stairs to reach the platform. Before the ceremony began, Adrian's father, Uncle Lucca gave a welcoming speech to the arrived guests.

" Attention Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome. Welcome to my son, Adrian and my daughter Savannah's engagement ceremony. Enjoy the party and bless the beautiful couple with eternal togetherness. To Adrian and Savannah.", he said energetically and the rest repeated as the sounds of laughter and clinking of glasses filled the mansion.