Chapter 18

Regina's POV

It been two weeks and Emma doesnt stay with Killian, but she watches the girls still. She avoids Killian all she can.

"Regina. Whats the matter?" Robin asks.

"Its Killian. He loves Emma and she wont talk to him." I say.

"Your point." He says.

"My point is Milah wants to take the girls because she knows he loves Emma. But she also knows about Killian's dark side." I say.

"She'll wait until he goes insane to take them. Are you sure Emma can fix him?" He asks.

"I know she can." I say.

Emma's POV

I got a room at Granny's bed and breakfast because I dont think I can face Killian. I know he was hurting and drunk and I took advantage of him. So Im going to quit and leave.

"Emma, there you are. Can we speak please?" Regina asks.

"Sure. Whats up?" I ask.

"Killian and I have been the best friends with Killian since forever and I know when he is hurting. Emma I hate seeing him like this. He wont let me help, but you. You help him." She says.

"Regina I cant help him. I made a mistake with him and now I have to leave." I say.

"Emma you cant leave him or the girls. If you do Milah will take them from him. You keep him sane." She says.

"Regina..." I say.

"No save it. I need to know what happened with you and Killian? I also need to know why your running away?" She asks.

"Because he and I slept together and thats why Im avoiding him." I tell her.

"And why leave? Huh why! What are you so afraid of?" She asks.

"Because Regina.... Im...." I say.

"Your pregnant. You cant take the baby away from Killian." She says.

"Regina.. I love him, but he wouldnt want to be with me or this child so I have to go." I say.

"You dont know that. Now you will tell him you love him and you will tell him about the baby or I will." She says and walked out.

I now have a choice to take this baby from Killian or tell him all and risk getting my heartbroken. Which will it be Emma? Which will it be Swan?