Chapter 6

((I'm so sorry it's been a long time to update! I've just been stressed out lately and very busy!)) ((also this chapter is slightly smutty, so please don't read it if your not into it))

Readers p.o.v

As I began to wake up, my head still felt dizzy and my body was sore. I tried to sit up but felt two arms wrapped around my body tightly. I looked over to see slenderman holding me and I smiled slightly. It was sweet. It was like he was holding some special.

I gently laid back down, not to wake him and looked around. I couldn't remember what happened, until a faint smell of gas his my nose, and I instantly remembered. I then felt slender move slightly and I looked at him.

Slendermans p.o.v

I slowly woke up and saw y/n looking right at me. But something didn't feel right. My mind was all dizzy and my body felt heavy and hot.
"Are you alright?" Y/n looked at me and I nodded slightly
"Y-yeah.." As I tried to get up, I could feel my body heat up, and my hands become sweaty. I removed my arms from around y/n and she stood and helped me to stand. My legs were weak and I began to feel more dizzy and tried to stand still. But suddenly, something took over me, and I blacked out.

Readers p.o.v

I watched him and could tell something was wrong, but I didn't know what. For a few moments he turned away from me, and I could hear a tearing sound coming from him. It was horrifying. It sounded like flesh being ripped apart. When he turned back around my eyes widened and my hands began to quiver.

His mouth had been ripped open, revealing long rows of sharp teeth and a long black tongue, pointed at the end. I tried to back away from him, but he suddenly pinned me against the wall, firmly holding my wrists so I couldn't escape

I struggled against his strong grip, fearing that I was about to die, but he just held tighter. His body was pressed against mine, and I could feel one of his tendrils slither around my waist. His face slowly went into the crook of my neck, and his snake like tongue licked up it, sending shivers down my spine. I struggled harder but he just continued to lick my neck and hold me tight.

After a while of licking my neck, he began to kiss it roughly, and more tendrils wrapped around my body. I shivered and tears went down my face, as gasps escaped my mouth. Suddenly one of his tendrils went up my shirt and I roughly pushed it away, before he growled and bit into my neck. I yelped in pain, and could feel blood trickle down my neck. He began to lap up the blood and just held me closer. My body was trembling badly and tears streamed down my face.

Eventually he stopped, and all of the tendrils holding me tightly became loose and dropped off. I was panting and gently rubbed my neck where he had bitten into it. I slowly looked up at him, and his mouth had closed back up which was a big relief. I then sat on the ground and looked down, but he continued to stand.

Slendermans p.o.v

My mind eventually came back to me, but all I could see was Y/n on the ground in front of me, cowering and crying silently. I was very confused on what had happened, and gently scratched the back of my neck, and felt a small spike sticking out of my neck. I pulled it out and looked at it. It looked like a needle that would be used in a syringe.

I then looked back at Y/n and sighed so I gently walked to her and sat next to her. She still looked down, and I went to place my arm around her shoulders, before seeing a large, red bite mark on her neck. I then looked back at the needle and a growl escaped my chest

"They...drugged me again!" Y/n jumped then looked at me and I sighed "Sorry" She looked down and I looked at her "Y/n...what happened?"

"You...don't remember?" I shook my head "I felt like I passed out, but when I woke back up I was standing and you were sitting quivering on the ground" She looked at me again, with an almost relieved look on her face

"Well...if you were drugged then it all makes sense, so don't worry about it...I would rather not explain it" I wanted to know what I had done, but nodded. Whatever it was had obviously frightened her, so I didn't want to scare her further. So instead I wrapped my arm around her and gently stroked her hair.

"I'm sorry dear, for whatever I did to you" She nodded and relaxed in my arm.

"Its okay...but we need to get out of here" I nodded and she rested against me and eventually fell asleep

((Thanks for reading! Sorry if you didn't like the smut, or I was bad at writing it, I'm not usually very good at writing this kind of stuff, i just felt like that experiment worked with the story. But just to let you know I wont ever write lemons, so please don't ask me too. Thank you!))