Chapter 14

Slendermans p.o.v

She ran past me and I had no time to react and catch her. She ran out the doors and I screamed after her.

"Y/n!" My heart was pounding in my chest, from many emotions. One, the fact that it was official that Y/n liked me, but also the anger I had towards Jeff for embarrassing her like that. I turned to him and grabbed the collar of his hoodie with my tendril, pulling him close, lifting him in the air. "Why the hell would you do that!" I growled and he struggled

"You like her she likes you, what's the big problem!"

"You embarrassed her you idiot!"

"You needed to know!"

"I already knew Jeff!" He looked at me then I let go of him, the room falling silent. I looked away from him, then ran towards the door, pulling it open, then slamming it shut as I ran out, in search for Y/n.

Readers p.o.v

I kept on running, and running until all the air left my lungs and I had to stop to catch my breath. I leaned against a tree, panting as a few tears went down my face. My hands covered my face, allowing the tears to fall into them. I slumped down against the bottom of the tree, holding my knees close to my chest as I sobbed.

I was so embarrassed, frustrated, upset, all the emotions swirled inside my mind, causing me to cry more. I didn't want him to know, and now that he did, I never wanted to go back, I was too ashamed too.

After a while, I started to calm down, clearing my head and sighed. I decided that I would just speak to him, and tell him how I felt myself, though he already knew, and if he reacted badly then I would leave. I got up and started to walk around, trying to find my way back, though I found it kind of hard.

Eventually I saw what I thought was the mansion and walked towards it, but instantly something felt off, so I backed away, my back meeting with a hard chest. I turned around to see a tall, slender figure staring at me, a wide smirk on his face.

"Why hello there doll face~" I looked at him and tried to get away, but felt a few tendrils wrap around my waist which made me shake

"L-let me go" He chuckled and then held a glowing red rose in his palm

"If you accept this rose, I will let you go" I looked at it for a few moments then gently took it from his hand, my mind starting to go dizzy. I backed away, dropping the rose, knowing something was awfully wring.

"What..." My legs felt heavy and I started to fall but he held me up, pulling me back against his body.

"Now lets go home, my dear human~" I heard him chuckle darkly, as I struggled but came to a stop as my mind went blank.

Slendermans p.o.v

I searched for her for what seemed like forever, but couldn't find her anywhere, and it worried me. The forest was a dangerous place for an innocent human like her. I kept on feeling her presence, but it was like she was slipping through my fingers.

I walked around until I saw my brothers mansion and groaned, but a glistening object caught my sight and I picked it up, my heart beat stopping. It was Y/n's ring, and that meant one thing. She was in my brothers possession, the possession of the deadly rose.

((Another cliff hanger XD I hope you enjoyed!!))