5

Chemistry had been simple. I had the class with all of the boys and my lab partner was Will. Well, it had been simple before John and Jason almost blew up the lab by adding two chemicals together on "accident." Now all that was left of the day was Military Training, which of course I would get out of from my Uncle.

All of the junior boys had changed into what I guessed was their training clothes. I was still in my school uniform as we walked across the campus towards the obstacle course. All I could think of was getting back to my dorm and taking a shower before the boys got back. Oh and My Boy Lollipop which was now officially stuck in my head.

Reaching the obstacle course I noticed Uncle Jack standing in military fashion looking rather stern. I had never seen this side of him, he was always Uncle Jack the one who when I was little put me on his shoulders and spun me around until I couldn't walk straight. That was before he moved to London.

We were all lined up in a straight line awaiting orders, in my part waiting to be dismissed. My Uncle walked down the line and stopped at the end. Turning sharply on his heal he yelled.

"Seventy Five push ups!"

All of the boys immediately dropped to the ground and began. This left me standing around looking out of place. Not that I wasn't already standing out enough. I stepped out of line and walked down to where Uncle Jack was standing.

"Hi." I said as I stopped in front of him.

"Hello Lily."

"Umm I think there is something wrong with my schedule." I said showing him where it said military training.

"Yes this does seem to be a mistake." He said furrowing his brow.

"So I can just go to my dorm now?" I said already putting my schedule away.

"Yes, you can go. I am sorry about this mistake."

"It's okay." I replied heading back towards my dorm.

After a long hot shower, in my actual dorm building this time I made my way back to the room. Obviously the boys were still training and I had some time to myself. Finally no boys, no noise just me, myself and I. I got on my laptop and selected My Boy Lollipop from my play list. Might as well play it if it was stuck in my head.

Of course if there was music playing, I was going to partake in one of my favorite past times; dancing like a crazy person. Of course twirling around the room was not enough for me. My bed caught my eye. It was too late, I was on top of my bed jumping and signing. My wonderful rendition of Millie Small was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Forgot your keys." I said opening the door.

"Actually I have mine, but this isn't my room." Liam said with a wide smile.

"Oh. Sorry I thought you were one of my roommates."

"No they all opted to take a shower first."

"You wanna come in?" I asked opening the door wider.

"Sure." He said as he sauntered in and sat down on my bed.

"So..." I said looking for something interesting to say. "How was training?" I asked.

"Fine. The usual." He replied shortly. Big help, thanks.

He sat there smiling at me, not saying a word. Just staring.

"It's nice to have a girl around here." He stated.

"Um.. Thanks?" I answered not sure if he was complimenting me or not.