Dive

Author Luna here! So like MUAHAHA - You are going to HATE  me after this, LOL! X3

"So? What do you think so far?" My friend asked me as I stepped out of the capsule. "Very realistic, I think you'll end up with a great movie. I especially liked Merry and her devotion to the main character. Also, nice touch, inserting the viewers name."

"Thanks. I was thinking of fixing the first bit, because reincarnation doesn't seem very... I don't know, I just thought maybe I should change it." "Well, you could make it so his memories were tapped into by magic gone awry or something." "Yeah! Let's go with that!" My friend begins coding, editing the first chapter on his computer.

Really... What an amazing person my friend is. He said he wanted to make movies for the diving system originally designed for games, but who knew he would actually be so successful? This is only his first movie, so the quality will be the highest, but it's still going to be an amazing sight when the entire industry is turned upside down... Maybe I should invest in the Dive industry?

"Righto, I'll come back tommorow David." "I should have some more episodes by then, but don't you have that family dinner?" "Shoot that's right... I'll be back in a few days, then." "Okay, I'll make it shocking!" "Haha okay. See you then. Oh, and you should probably add a bit as to why he didn't get all his wishes. Maybe he needs to unlock them or something?" "Shoot, I forgot about that. Right, I'll add that too." "Okay, then bye for reals now." "Ciao, Thomas."