Chapter 4

Amaya

3:58 am
Tuesday Morning

"Go to sleep babygirl" I said rocking Ava. She's been sick this week and she won't go to sleep. She just whines. "Please go to sleep" This is why i don't want anymore kids. I have to be up at 7:30 to get ready for work.

"Ma i got her" Alizea said walking in with his pants twisted all around and jacked up.

"No baby. You have school in the morning" Them lil two months of Summer flew by like it was nothing. After running behind Ajarie with basketball and then she had cheer tryouts. Armonie is in gymnastics now to get her energy out. I got a lot going on.

"Ma i got her" I sighed and handed Ava to him. Her whines soothed out and she went to sleep. "It was the way you were holding her. She likes to be cuddled tight. It makes her feel good. I guess." Alizea said.

"Thanks Zea" he nodded and I walked back to my room.

Alizea

"Come on Zea you already punched him. Dad isn't talking to me and neither is mom." Ajarie said following me in the hallway.

"Monae. You are fucking at 15 years old. The least you could have done was wait till you was 17 or some shit like I did and the fact that you lost it in the freakin mall is what's wrong. Our parents were there and you acting like it's no big deal." i whispered.

"It's not a big deal tho dude. I'm not pregnant" she whispered back. I shook my head and walked away. I can't deal with this. I was suspended for a week because i punch this so called "boyfriend" that fucked my 15 year old sister. Once my dad found out, we left Austin and went back to Dallas real quick and pops beat her fast ass.

"Monae it's the simple fact that you did it on a trip with your family. Ma and Dad don't like me having sex what makes you think they'll be okay with you. Huh? Answer me that." I just had to walk away before i say something to hurt her feelings.

"Hey Gia" i said walking up to my girlfriend and she looked pissed and beautiful in her outfit.

"Mi amor cuando vas a dejarme conocer a tu familia

"Mi amor cuando vas a dejarme conocer a tu familia. Conociste a la mia." she said in spanish knowing i don't know what the fuck she just said.

"English bae" I forgot to tell ya my girl is Puerto Rican and black. The spanish only come out when she real mad.

"I'm sorry. I really wanna meet your family. You met my family and they love you."

"I know babygirl. Come over tonight." she nodded and hugged me and i grabbed her ass. It was sitting right.

"Zea!" she said hitting me in my chest. I ain gone lie that shi hurt. "Let's go to class"

Amaya