There's Something I've Been Wanting To Ask You For a Long Time

My family and I were on the Hogwarts grounds, just like every other family. We graduated today. I walked over to them, fondling a box nervously. "What's wrong, Draco?" My mother asked. I sighed and showed her the box, My father gasped. "You didn't even ask us!" I shrug, "That's what I'm doing now." My father sighed. 

My mother smiled at him. "Oh come on, Lucius. You've seen them together. And do you know what?" my father tried not to smile, "What?" My mother grinned at him, "Draco looks at Hermione just like you do to me." My father sighs, "Alright, fine. If you love her that much that you are willing to ruin-" My mother gave him a cold look. He chuckled a little, "If you love her that much, I suppose..." I hugged him. He seemed a bit surprised.

It was weird. It felt weird to be in his arms again. And yet, at the same time, it felt so familiar, so comforting. "But, you don't have her father's permission." My father said, pulling away. I nodded, "Since she doesn't have a father anymore, I figured I could just ask for Potter and Weasley's blessing." My mother smiled. "You'd better hurry if you want to do it before Hermione comes out here." I nodded and ran over to Potter and Ginny.

"Hello, Malfoy." Potter greeted. I nodded. I turned to Ginny, then back to Potter, "Well, I was wondering... Since Granger doesn't have any parents for me to ask, you two must be the closest thing." Potter looked at Ginny confused. But Ginny knew exactly what I was getting at. 

"I was wondering... If you'd let me ask Hermione to marry me." Ginny grinned like a fool. Potter's mouth fell. "Close your mouth, Potter. You'll catch flies." He glared at me and rolled his eyes. "You're not kidding, are you, Malfoy?" I shook my head, "I kid a lot, but this is something I would not joke about." I shrugged. 

Ginny nodded, "I give you my blessing." She said. Then she bounced up and down, "Show me the ring!" I rolled my eyes and showed it to her. She gasped, "Oh, Malfoy it's beautiful." I shut the box and looked at Potter, "So, is that a yes or no?" Potter frowned, "Do you love her?" I nodded, "Extremely." Potter sighed and pulled Ginny close to him, "I suppose... I give you my blessing as well." I grinned, "Nice doing business with you Potter." He scoffed as I walked away. 

Someone ran into me, she was giggling. I turned around and picked her up, swinging her around and setting her next to me, "We did it!" I exclaimed. She laughed, "Yeah, I graduated with perfect marks and you..." She frowned, "Graduated!" I frowned, "That was a bit harsh." She laughed, "I'm sorry." She kissed me and I sighed. 

"You know, there's something I've been wanting to ask you for a long time..." 

Hermione

We graduated. No more next year at Hogwarts. No more classes. No more school. No more, I'll see you tomorrow. No more seeing everyone everyday. No more sleeping in a dorm. No more magical childhood. In fact, No more childhood.

I walked out of Hogwarts and I saw a scene that made me want to cry, families. Kids, and two parents. Not one, two. I sighed. I looked around for Draco. I saw him walking away from Harry and Ginny, he was laughing. That's a scene I'd never be able to imagine before. 

I ran up to him and tackled him from the back. He turned around and picked me up, swinging me up and set me next to him. "We did it!" He exclaimed. I laughed, "Yeah, I graduated with perfect marks and you..." I frown, "Graduated!" he frowned, "That was a bit harsh." I laughed, "I'm sorry." I kissed him as an apology and he sighed.

"You know, there's something I've been wanting to ask you for a long time..." He started. Then, he dropped to a knee. I gasped, "Draco..." He grinned, "Let me at least get through my speech." He frowned. I laughed, tears of happiness coming to my eyes. He pulled out a white box. "You know, meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite. Blood was what kept me from you. And now, It sounds like the stupidest thing ever. My parents are still worried about it. But honestly... I don't care." He paused. 

"I wasn't able to ask your father for your hand in marriage, But I asked Ginny and Potter, so I guess that kind of counts." I look over at Ginny and Harry. They were both smiling, Ginny was crying and Harry winked at me. I looked back to Draco, "I'm just letting you know, you have made me the happiest man on earth. And I want you to continue to make me happy for the rest of my life. And I want to make you  the happiest Woman in the world. And I promise that if you put this ring on and say yes, I will fulfill that." I covered my mouth so that I didn't sob. 

"So," He opened the box and I cried even more. Inside was a silver and gold weaved ring. Inside the word Malfoy was carved. There was a red gem surrounded by silver and dotted with tiny green jewels. "Hermione Jean Granger, Will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?" I nodded, "Yes." I cried. He grinned and took my hand, slipping the ring on my finger. 

He stood up and said, "Hello, Mrs. Malfoy." I laughed and kissed him. 

*---*

Last Chapter :'( But that's okay, because it was a happy ending. 

Thank you for reading this far. I will be posting an epilogue about their wedding. 

Thank you for 950 views and 60 votes. 

Hope you loved this book, because I spent a lot of time on it. 

Luv you all <3