Chapter 2: Plans And Robbery

Typing this at night. I'm tired, don't expect it to be super good.

Reagan finally made it at Trinity's house-condo, whatever you'd like to say. The city scared her a bit, but she'd be fine. She saw other peoples cars besides hers and Trinity's, one for a fact she knew was Avery's. She shrugged it off and grabbed her cases from the back.

Reagan walked towards the door, but before she got there, Trinity was already out to meet her.

"Hey hey!" She yelled with a big smile and took one of the suitcases from my hand. "You remember which room you're staying in right?" Trinity turned around almost hitting her with her chestnut colored hair. Reagan followed up behind.

"Yeah, of course. How could I forget?" She rolled her eyes and walked in front of Trinity, who was walking way to slow. Reagan walked into her nice, but somewhat messy house. "Alright, I'm just gonna get settled in..okay?" She turned around to grab her suitcase. Tonight's the big night. Reagan thought. We're gonna steal that jewel and be rich. She smiled at the imagination of tossing up money into the air and was interrupted by yelling.

"No! You just can't mess with it like that!" An unknown voice said.

"Yes you can, just give it to me!" Reagan raised a brow. That voice was Avery, she knew it. But who was the other? Looks like she needs to go find out. She walked forward, inching closer to the room. Reagan glanced back at her suitcases to make sure they had stayed, and not fallen down. She peaked into it and saw Avery and some other guy. They looked like they were fighting over a remote or something.

"Hey." Reagan waved, walking into through the entrance. They stopped fighting and greeted me,well Avery did, the other guy just gave me a small wave and a tiny smile.

"Hi- oh, uh, this is Brandon." Reagan stuck out her hand and Brandon took it. I guess this is one of Trinity's friends? She thought as she retracted her hand.

"You ready for tonight?" Reagan said as she gave them both a thumbs up. They nodded in response, "Alright, well, I'm gonna go unpack okay?" Before any of them could speak, she walked out and grabbed the cases. She walked to the far room on the right. She was farther away from everyone else, that's the way she liked it.

Reagan pressed her lips together as she opened the door. She tossed the suitcases on the bed and unzipped them. Tossing the clothes out, she sighed, hanging up clothes were not her favorite thing to do. She grabbed a shirt and went over to the closet. At least there are hangers in here. In fact, there were excessive amounts, probably extra.

"I could go shopping or something..." She said to herself as she hung the shirt up. She checked the time on her phone. 5:46pm. Not long before it gets dark. "Hanging up my clothes might give me something to do at least for 20 minutes."

As soon as Reagan put her things away, she toppled over in bed, looking at the ceiling. It seemed to be spinning in all sorts of ways. She closed her eyes, and pinched the bridge of her nose, hoping that it would just go away.

She felt something touch her leg. She groaned, opening an eye. Pills. Reagan thought as she sat up. She reached over to the suitcase and pulled out the bottle and took out three. She wasn't supposed to, but it would last longer. She popped them into her mouth.

"Bloody hell," She whispered, mimicking a British accent. "Why can't I just have a break?" Reagan got up and tossed the pill bottle onto the bed. She stretched and thought about going back downstairs.

"Nah. There's nothing to do." She swiped the bottle up and put it on the table, then laid back down.

Reagan soon fell asleep, peacefully.