5. Bust Down (x3) I'm Drowning ✔

Alana's POV

"There's rules though."

"Rules?" He repeats.

"Yes." I nod. "You don't have to show me off. Don't be all lovey dovey. I want a separate-"

"Well, we all know that's not happening." He tells me smiling and I sigh, knowing his wolf won't accept that at all. "Want me to help you pack?"

So, that's it? Just ignore my rules?

"Whatever."

We both go inside and I wasn't surprised to see that Chance wasn't there, he most likely heard our conversation.

I remove the shorts I had on and replace them with some long black leggings since I would most likely be riding on his back.

I turn back to see him looking at me in lust. . . Then I realized that I had shown him my butt.

How generous of me.

"Ready?" I ask him and he nods, still a little clouded.

I slip the bag that he packed onto my back and watched as he shifted.

"Get onto my back."

I slowly crawled on, gripping tightly but gently the front of his fur.

He ran quickly towards his lanf and it was hard to keep my eyes open.

His wolf was huge. And black.

He wasn't very considerate nearly knocking me over with branches. I also had time to think. I'm doing this so sudden. But I have absolutely nothing to lose. I lost my family, I lost my home, and I lost myself.

Thankfully though it was easier to catch myself, than to catch the others and I still failed to save them, so I was leaving nothing but an empty house with one man in it behind.

Approaching his land, it was huge. Too huge.

He stops at the gates and the guards bow, murmuring "Alpha."

"Welcome Luna." They all say next and I look at them confused.

"Uh.. Hello."

Leo chuckles at my behavior and they let's us in.

He shifts right in front of me and I look away timidly.

"I'm covered." I peak to find him in shorts and I breathe a sigh of relief.

Pulling me to him, his grip is crushing.

"You'll have to see it some time you know." I blush furiously and I try to get away but this death grip isn't getting me anywhere.

Walking up the stairs is the same thing, people bowing and murmuring "Alpha and Luna."

"He sucks doesn't he?" I whisper to one of the werewolves and their eyes widen as Leo growls. "Its okay. I won't let him hurt you."

I was about to pat the werewolve's head but Leo grabs my hand.

"Don't touch no other person but me." He whispers and I can't help that I shiver a little.

"I can do what I want Mr. Racist." I snap back and I catch him off guard. His grip loosens a little and I take that moment to break free.

Freedom doesn't last long as he pulls me back to his chest in an instant.

"Stop trying me." He growls and I huff.

"I'm the one you're supposed to be making it up to . . .Remember?" His gaze softens and he sighs.

Right.

"I'm sorry. Anyway this is my house but the packhouse isn't too far. It's where my parents live and I seriously didn't want to be living with them so . . . here we are!"

"Meh." I mutter although I was really amazed by his decorating skills. It was somewhat. . . different.

"Let's take you up to our room."

I cringe when he says "our" and I know that he notices.

We come up to a huge door and when I open it I immediately dive for the bed.

Sweet mother!

This was amazing. I hear him chuckle and I stop what I was doing, clearing my throat.

"I'm gonna take a shower." He announces and I nod.

As soon as he leaves, I begin building my fort. I line pillows in the middle and turn on my side.

When he comes out I don't hear anything and for a moment I'm kinda scared.

"Oh for the love of-"

All pillows are thrown away and I am pulled to a hard chest.

He smells me, landing kisses on my neck and I can't help but shiver.

"Mine."

I want to move away but I can't.

Not just literally but...I don't want to.

I don't want to fall for him.

I don't want to drown.