Party Gone Wrong~ Fourteen

A/N: Here's chapter 14!!! Archer's birthday! I'm going to try to update more chapters as quickly as I can since it's summer!! Without school I'll have more than enough time to write awesome chapters for you guys. I've kinda had writers block but it's only for like a day or two. Soo I hope you guys vote and leave me your awesome comments. I actually laugh at some because they're absolutely funny. Like the one where the girl said something like "If Damon breaks Archer and Selena up! I'm going to punch my computer screen!" Lmao. Well enjoy, my LWTSB FANS!!!!

***************

It's Archer's birthday and I still haven't decided what I'm going to buy him! He's mostly been out all day with his friends Maxwell and Justin. I told him I was going to surprise him tonight. I want to get him a car but that's too much for a girlfriend to get their boyfriend. So, I asked Shane to take his truck to the shop tuesday so that it can get fixed. New seats, tires and a paint job. Plus a new engine. His truck is rusty. My Dad paid for it to get done. Adding money to my debit card of course. I also have a few hundred on my credit card. Now, all I need to do is buy him a present. It's already seven and the party I planned for him starts at ten. I specifically told Max and Justin to keep Archer occupied until the party. This has to be perfect. Walking downstairs the DJ is setting up in the backyard. I had a dance floor also be set up outside as well. Damon and Logan set up the snacks and booze. They had bought a lot of beer and Klaus scored the weed.

"I can't believe you bought a Jacuzzi!!" Logan shouted, touching the water to see if it's hot enough.

"How else would girls be able to strip off in the water without feeling bad about it?" Damon laughed,slapping hands with Klaus. Boys...

Klaus plugged up the dance floor, the neon lights shining so bright and the orange lights that are attached to the bars above it shined as well. The backyard glowed. Everything is in check! All we need is the cake. It should arrive in a few. It's gigantic! The doorbell ringed. Rushing to the door I opened it. Emily and Rebecca stood in their mini dresses. They looked hot. I still wasn't dressed but I needed to get to the mall. Locking on to Emily's arm, "You both look gorgeous! Now, Rebecca make sure the boys don't mess up or anything. The party starts in a couple of hours."

Rebecca playfully saluted, "Will do princess!"

Emily and I chuckled softly. Walking away from Rebecca we headed towards Emily's car. We're brunette sisters! Miley Cyrus "He could be the one." played immediately when Emily turned on her car. I love this song!

Patting my hands on my thigh to the beat of the song, "Smooth talking! So rocking! He's got everything that a girls wanting!"

Emily flipped her brown hair over her shoulders, "Guitar cutie! He plays it groovy! And I can't help myself from doing something stupid."

We laughed. "Thinking I'm really digging on his smile! He really blows me away! He's got something special! He's got something special! And when he's looking at me I want to get all sentimental! He's got something special, he's got something special and I can't help myself but telling me maybe he could be the one! He could be one! He could be one!!!"

Emily and I continue to laugh and sing to the rest of the song. Emily was singing so off key and she knew it. That's what made it hilarious! Emily and I calmed our laughing and snickering.

Emily turned down the music, she smiled crookedly at me. "Maybe you should sing to Archer for his birthday? You have a beautiful voice! Let that angel free!"

Sing to Archer? The last time I sung in front of anyone especially with an audience. I puked. Singing to Archer? Yeah... Not going to happen. Shaking my head, "No I rather just buy him something. For him to keep always."