Mysterious

So sorry for not updating I have so much stuff to do with school and like..... its so hard to make time for this shit...... welp here we go,  this one may not be that Smut-ish ehh...

Gasters P. O. V

I can't believe he kicked me out........
Just because of a stupid heat...... god dammit fucking skeleton body....... 
Well i havent seen my kids in like 17 years........................... seems they dont care about there popa..... *flash back* ~sitting on the floor with papyrus~
say da da.......
pa......
No da da....
Popa!!!
~gaster smiled~ im so proud of you.....
~he huged papyrus and tears fell~ so proud....

*end of flash back*
I miss them.... ill find a way......
I have an idea.....
~he slips on a purple cloak and spawns a dog and cat river boat~

Ill be....... the river person....
Tra la la......
I'll be able to see my kids again... and not be rejected..... i miss th-them *gliches* Tra la la.....
*gaster or the river person sits down on the boat and waits for a person to ask for ride*

~At sans and papyrus's house~

Papyrus:  You think he was having a heat and you kicked him out with anger.......

Sans: No i dont,  guys like that wouldent come here in a heat unless it was ergient,  and he had nothing to  tell us so no.....

Papyrus: hmm.... or he just missed us

Sans: SHUT UP PAPYRUS

papyrus:  *tears up* wh-what..... oh ok.... *walks away as a trail of tears lead behind him...*

3rd person!

Papyrus teleported to a place called the echo garden,  as he sat down he thought about his brother and how much had happend to him,  his tears started to fall faster as he tried to wipe them away................ "god dammit sans.."  papyrus barely said.
papyrys had gotten chills at the sight of a figure sitting on the water... waiting...
"Who's there..."  papyrus said unsteadly as he walked up to the shawdow.  He had relized it was a man in a purple coat on a boat... the purple man...
"Oh hello would you like a ride tra la la?" The man asked in an unsettling voice.
"Im fine here..."  Papyrus faintly said.
"Thats fine ill wait here..."
Papyrus skitted back to the flower garden kinda creeped out. "well i have a ride now,  guess thats good? " Papyrus questioned himself.

"Tra la la" 'IT' whispered.
"Um... ill be here a while!" Papyrus said looking into a blue pond.
"Jeez i cant even see his face" He says... one of the flowers repeats it
In the distance You hear a faint "Tra La La"

God dammit sans......

TO BE CONTINUEDDDD