Chapter 24 - No More 'Golden Couple'

Ryan’s POV

The second we walked backstage I was pulled into a hug, big arms wrapping around me and holding me close.

‘You didn’t have to do that,’ he told me and I pulled back.

‘Yeah I did,’ I told him honestly.

I had been so stupid, and I had taken him for granted for so long. He was my world and the rest of the world needed to know it.

He pulled me back to his chest and it was like coming home after being away for a lifetime.

‘Being without you sucked shit,’ I mumbled into his chest.

‘I know right, I’d rather die than do that again,’ he told me, placing a soft kiss into my hair.

‘I’ll never pick someone over you again. You’re my everything.’

He didn’t say anything, just held me tight.

A few moments later I pulled back and threaded my hands through his hair, ‘Are we good?’ I asked him.

‘We are great’ I smiled at his words, ‘Move in with me.’

‘What!?’ He wanted me to live with him?’

‘Move in with me Ry,’ he smiled at me and I pulled his head down to mine, smashing our lips together.

‘Well, I see the plan worked,’ Max pulled away and Aria was next to us, a giant grin on her face, and a camera in her hand.

‘Are you taking photos of us?’ I accused and she shrugged.

‘Since you two are all public and stuff, I’m thinking of making like a fan website, and it will need photos,’ she told us, taking another photo.

‘Let’s go to lunch,’ Max said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

‘Ok,’ I told him.

‘I’m coming!’ Aria called out.

Max shot her a look but she just shrugged, ‘What? You didn’t think I would miss this did you?’

‘Miss what?’

‘Your first real date dummies,’ she slapped Max’s arm playfully and laughed.

I smiled at Max, I guess she was right.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

I couldn’t help but feel pure happiness as I looked around the table. To my left was Aria, her face held a smile as she talked to Cameron and Colton, who were sitting next to her. Cameron and Colton had their hands linked on the table as they chatted, happy smiles being shared between the three of them. To my right was Max, he had not stopped grinning since the moment we arrived here, using every opportunity possible for public displays of affection, laughing when quiet gasps came from people around us who had not seen the show. 

My phone buzzed and I saw the caller ID and groaned.

‘Robert again?’ Max asked.

‘Yep,’ I sighed before turning my phone off.

‘Have you uh, talked to Claudia?’

‘No, but I will.’

I was dreading talking to her. I had managed to avoid her since that day we had lunch, but I knew I would have to face her now. She must have heard about the show by now.

‘Ok.’

He took hold of my hand and kissed my cheek softly. He was so adorable, and clearly loving these public displays of affection. I fear he may be turning into a PDA whore. And I think I might be his pimp or his client. Maybe both?