Let Me Out

Chapter 7: Let Me Out

Crimson was in a dark room. Her legs felt stiff and her arms heavy. She almost felt like she would pass out. Suddenly there was a light. Crimson covered her eyes and opened them to come to the silhouette of a man.

"Come here." The man said with a gruff voice.

This made Crimson uneasy for some reason.

She noticed something was off... Crimson looked down and saw that she wore a white dress and white shoes. Also she felt...smaller than usual. She began to move forward on shaky legs. Her heart dropped the closer she got to this man.

"What are you doing here? You should be in class!" The man yelled and slapped her.

Crimson fell and started to cry. Her voice. It didn't sound like her normal one. It was much younger. A little girl's voice.

The man stepped closer and grabbed Crimson.

"You useless piece of shit! This is why you're here. You're disobedient and no one wants you." The man yelled gripping tight on the hem of Crimson's dress.

She cried harder causing the man to laugh. "Your tears can't save you."

Was the last thing she heard before she was thrown to a wall.

-

Crimson awoke in pain. Her head was pounding and her limbs felt weak. She tried opening her eyes but failed. Crimson fought to lift her head up but felt a weight on top of her.

She felt uneasy.

Once again she tried to open her eyes. They slowly fluttered open. Crimson turned her head to look around seeing nothing but darkness. The air was stiff and hard to breathe in. She coughed as she tried again to lift her head. This time slowly gaining back some energy.  

Crimson grabbed her head as she sat up fully trying to ease the pain she felt. Using her other hand she felt around for her flashlight. She finally felt something and grabbed it turning it on. She flashed the light around to see her surroundings. There were shelves and different supplies.

'Must be in the janitor's closet.'

Crimson got up and dusted herself off. She began walking towards the door. She turned the knob only to find it locked. Crimson felt her eye twitch.

"What the-ngh!" She tried pulling it.

"What the hell? Hey! Let me out!" Crimson yelled regardless if she was the only one there or not.

She felt herself start to panic. She pounded both of fists on the door.

"Is anyone there!? Let me out of here! PLEASE!" Crimson kept pounding.

She stayed that way for 15 minutes straight. She slowly grew tired as she dropped her hands and slid down the door. She cried silently as she held up her knees.

"How did I even get in here?" She put her head in between her legs.

"I just want to go home...I should have never accepted this job." Crimson suddenly felt a chill.

She shivered rubbing her arms. She looked up to see a faint blue glow. Crimson felt panic grow inside her as she backed away. The light slowly drifted towards her stopping just at her toes.

"please...help..."

Crimson shot up at that. The voice sounded familiar.

"Hello?" Crimson whispered.

"help...me..." The light flickered with each word spoken.

Crimson's eyes widened.

"Who are you...?" She slowly reached her hand out.

The light vanished. Crimson sat there shocked and confused. Then she heard a heart wrenching scream. Crimson covered her ears shutting her eyes. Suddenly it fell quiet and Crimson slowly removed her hands from her ears.

-BANG- There was a knock on the door. Crimson looked up at the door in confusion. -BANG BANG- A series of violent knocks followed soon after. Crimson fell backward in fear.

'This isn't happening this isn't happening THIS ISN'T HAPPENING' Crimson shook her head tears filling her eyes as she screamed at herself to wake up. None of this was real. She was dreaming. She had to be.

The door began to shake violently with each knock. Each one getting louder and louder. Crimson began to think that the door would eventually break open. Revealing the horrible monstrosity behind it. She continued covering her ears crying harder as the loud noises began to pound in her head.

'Stop it...stop...' -Bang Bang Bang- 'Stop....' -Bang- 'Please...' -BANG- "STOP!" She cried out loud.

Suddenly the room fell quiet leaving Crimson alone crying. The knocking just stopped. No footsteps. No voice. Just...silence. Crimson took her hands off her ears. She drew up her knees to her chest and cried to herself.

'Just let me go home'

Soon enough Crimson fell asleep.

-

Well this isn't exactly what I call a satisfying ending to this chapter but it will have to do. Sorry for the late update. I'm honestly running out of ideas for this book. I do have ideas for another story I'm working on though. I'll think about uploading it to here soon. First I have to finish typing it out. Anyways, I'll try my best to finish this story but I'm just not as into as I used to be. Welp, catch ya guys later, bye!

Wait Till DawnOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara