☾3☽

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 5 |
Ep. 3 Harsh Reality

"So you really don't need any help?" You asked Daniel, walking next to him as you two head home

"No, I'll be alright by myself, I mean it's just a part time job"

"If you say so kid" You shrugged before crossing your arms.

"Haha. Thanks Y/N" Daniel laughs nervously as his pretty boy form walks a separate path towards the convenience store.

That happened about four or more hours ago, he had returned home swiftly to change forms and say good bye to you as he leaves once more towards the convenience store.

It was only his first day on the job, in his other body. You really wondered how the physics worked when he literally swaps forms. Like how the hell, and what the hell? Maybe it was God's Will or something. Or maybe you were in a Manhwa.

Lol. Just kidding, that could never happen right? Right?

You stared up at your ceiling, your eyes just trailing at the cracks of your ceiling, studying them before getting up, 'Maybe I can get a discount since Daniel works at the convenience store.'

You looked at yourself in the small mirror, you were dressed in your (favorite Anime) hoodie with a pair of fluffy animal print pajama bottoms. Which was probably socially unacceptable to wear out but you know what? If somebody has a problem with it they can kiss Kim Jong Un's ass.

The streets were always suspiciously empty, especially in this particular neighborhood. With only crooked lamp posts to light up the way, and trash bags that sat on the street. You enjoyed the night air.

Just when you were about to turn a corner you heard a familiar voice near the convenience center.

"So how are you mom?" Daniel's voice made your ears perk as you stopped in your tracks and peeked over the corner. As soon as your eyes lay on Daniel, it widens when you saw him all beaten up, his eyes were black and blue— somebody must've punched him hard if his face swell so much after a fresh wound. "No mom, I'm fine!"

You clenched your fists as you held onto the brick wall's corner. You immediately crushed a few bricks with you superhuman grip. 'Who could've done this to him? He's such a nice guy.' You thought angrily as a few veins popped up on your forehead.

You stood against the wall as you pulled up your hood and pulled the drawstrings trying your best to walk pass Daniel without him noticing. And when you were out of sight, you sprinted down the street, knowing the perpetrator couldn't have gotten too far.