☾32☽

| Original Chap— Lookism ep. 35 |
Ep. 32  Up for it
not edited

 32  Up for it not edited

"

"..." You and Daniel stays quiet as you stare at Stingy, his face all beaten up as he sits there quietly.

"So... they stole it all?" Zack continues as you just look at the bruises and bandages he has on his face.

'Goddamn' You finally think to yourself as you watch him lower his head.

"You must've been scared, I knew I should've went instead" Zack scratches his head "It's all my fault.

Sting looks at Zack in awe as tears stream down his face 'Zack! I'm so touched' He thinks.

"Hey Y/N, whatcha talking about?" Yui comes up to you, hands crossed as a blush spreads across her face.

"Why do you care?" Mira suddenly pops in on the conversation, her smile turned to a bit of a scowl.

These days Yui and Mira have always been hanging around our seats.

"... This dude got beat up and his shit got stolen" You jabbed a thumb at Stingy.

"Hmm... You said you still have their messenger contact?" Yui ponders.

"Yeah it's right here!" Stingy pulls out his phone as he hands it to Yui.

"Her?"
"So it was a girl!"

"No I thought it was a girl but a bunch of guys followed her" Stingy points, a sly grin on his face.

"Hm really? Now I know the whole story" Zack seethes.

"Zack calm down" Mira nags.

"That fake phone is worth money, they'll probably max its use until they're reported" Yui states.