Chapter 26

•Jax POV•

My eyes slowly open and I look around the room. There are white walls, white curtains and nothing on the walls. Soon a nurse walks in.

"Hello. Can you tell me your name?" She asks.

"Jax." I say in a 'duh' tone. I just want to get out if here and go see Bex.

"Ok. I'm going to ask a few more questions." She says picking up a clipboard that was by the bed. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen." I say.

"Do you have any siblings?" She asks, writing something on the paper that was attached to the clipboard.

"A five year old sister named Zola." I say.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asks looking at me. I feel as though that was not a question she had to ask.

"Yes." I say. I want her here. I miss her.

"Ok. I'm going to get the doctor." She said putting down the clipboard and leaving the room.

***

After the doctor comes in and does a bunch of tests and asks me a bunch of stupid question before he hands me my clothes from the corner of the room and leaves so I can change. I get up and go to the bathroom to get changed. I put on the grey v-neck and ripped jeans before I go back into the room.

"Jax, you are free to leave." The nurse says. They had offered to call someone to come and get me but I asked them not to. Someone had brought my car to the hospital so I went out to it. I got in and started it. I was planning on surprising Bex at school. I called Coach to ask if she could stay at my place tonight.

"Hello." He says when he picks up the phone.

"Hey, it's Jax. I'm coming to the school but don't tell Bex. Can she stay at my house tonight?" I ask.

"Yes. But only because you've been in a coma so don't get used to it." He says.

"Ok. Bye, Coach." I say and hang up. I put my phone in my pocket as I pull into the school. I take the keys out of the ignition and put them in my pocket before getting out. I walk into the school abs straight to Bex' locker. She is standing there and even in her t-shirt and leggings, she looks adorable.

"Morning, beautiful." I whisper in her ear and putting my arms around her waist. She freezes for a second before spinning around and hugging me.

"I missed you." She mumbles against my shoulder.

"I'm sure you did." I say laughing.

"You're so conceited." She says, letting go and shaking her head at me.

"So, I talked to your dad and you're staying at my place tonight." I say.

"So I don't get a say in this?" She asks.

"Nope." I say popping the 'p'.

"Mkay." She mumbles. I put my arm around her as we walk to our first class.

"Jax! You're alive!" Blake says coming up to me.

"Did you think I died?" I ask him.

"I'm mean you were in a coma for over a week." He says, shrugging.

"I was?" I ask.

"Yes. Most people thought you were dead." Bex says.

***

"PRINCESS!" I scream from my room. School was over and we were back at my apartment.

"WHAT!" Bex screams from the kitchen. She was making dinner. I didn't even have to ask. Just more reasons why I should love her.

"COME HERE." I scream. She doesn't come. I get up and walk to the kitchen. I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her from the back and pull her closer to me.

 I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her from the back and pull her closer to me

She giggles and keeps cooking. I kiss her cheek repeatedly to get her attention.

"What?" She asks and stops cooking.

"Kiss me." I say, smirking.

"Now, why would I do that?" She asks, being difficult.

"Because you love me!" I say. She shakes her head but kisses me. She goes back to cooking and I sit on the counter next to the stove.

"Princess, I'm bored." I whine.

"You're always bored." She says putting the spaghetti she was making on plates and handing one to me. She walks away to Zo's room. After a minute she comes back holding Zo in her arms.

"I love you." I tell her.
_________________________________________________________________________________
HE'S BACK!!!! Ok so I have had this chapter planned since Jax first went into the coma so I hope you liked it!

Comment and Vote!

See ya suckers!

Love ya!