Luna Child

1. Luna is the most laid-back of the trio.

2. The moon powers Luna Child.

3. She seems to bear a resemblance to Ymir from the Queen's Blade franchise.

4. One nickname for Luna Child is 「ルナ茶」 or "Luna-cha" or "Luna Tea." This is because shortening her surname, "child," results in "cha," which means "tea."

5. Also, by bathing in moonlight, she is able to quickly recover her wounds.

6. In Fairy Wars, the lunar cycle is represented at the bottom of Luna's dress, although in her later appearances in Strange and Bright Nature Deity and Oriental Sacred Place, it isn't present.

7. Luna Child has one appearance more than her two partners, appearing as a cameo in Wild and Horned Hermit Chapter 2.

8. In the Fairy of the Moon, Yukari said she was the most closest to youkai among the Three Fairies.

9.In Strange and Bright Nature Deity, Luna's long sleeves are now short and puffy.

10. Luna, much like her partners, is not very powerful. Her power allows her to mute sound around her, although, when used in tandem with Sunny's power to refract light, they can be a powerful stealthy pair.

11. During Strange and Bright Nature Deity, Luna moves from her residence in the Forest of Magic to a new home near to the Hakurei Shrine.

12. She has a rare characteristic for a fairy: she loves coffee beans and is sometimes seen stealing some from humans, and she is also fond of alcohol.

13. Luna's apparently depicted a bit different to the usual fairies: She tends to read books and newspaper, and has a habit of a sceptical and rather logical thinking.

14. Her common sense is more closer to humans in this regard. As result, the "stupid" she's commonly associated with is a lack of practical smarts, not book knowledge.