9. Luna

Chapter 9

Luna

"Leave my territory, now!" I hear Adam scream.

I stand tall and firm as a sign of power and alliance.

Jeremy whispered something that sounded like the word 'pathetic' then rolled his eyes, he turned around and walked away.

"Fuck you Jeremy" I say laughing purposely to get him mad.

"Shut up Astrid!" I hear Sarah say.

I give her a killer glare and let out a laugh.

"Sarah, Sarah, Sarah. You think you are better than everybody else just cause you are gonna be Luna?" I ask while walking towards her.

"Well wake up call, I am Luna as well and guess what. My pack is the most powerful pack in the world so please stop being so conceited and just shut up" I say stretching out the last words. She looks at me with anger as if she was ready to shift.

"I am Luna!" she said with poison filling her voice.

I look deep into her eyes and start to laugh.

"Get out of my territory" I hiss.

She looked at me and murmured ,"Not gonna be your territory for long".

I was about to start walking away until I heard her whisper that. I turn to look at her and walk closer to her, my blood boiled, anger filled inside me.

"Was that a threat?" I ask. She immediately backed away and ran behind Jeremy. Gosh did she look pathetic, she isn't as powerful as me, I can easily destroy her and she knows that.

"We need to go" Jeremy immediately said and in less than 10 minutes, they were gone.

_____________

I wake up to the sound of people downstairs, I get up and start walking downstairs. I get to the dining room and see Jackson, Harry, Adam and Samuel.

"What you did today was awesome!" Harry fangirled. I started giggling at how excited they were, it was like seeing four little kids on Christmas morning.

"Thank you" I say proudly. I had never imagined myself acting that strong, with such power. Adam said that it may be the mate bond, him being the way he is may be latching on me.

"I gotta go," I say.

Adam looks at me with confusion, "where?".

"I have a date with your bed" I tell him.

"Our bed" he corrected me while winking.

I start walking upstairs when I suddenly stop. I stay in the stair eavesdropping on the guys.

"She is losing control" I hear Samuel say.

I'm not losing control, what is he talking about? I am completely fine, I was defending myself.

"What do you expect? She's a white wolf" I hear Harry defending me.

It's true, I am a white wolf. I can't control myself like the guys can. It's not that easy, it's sad that they can't understand me.

"I will train her," Samuel said.

"She doesn't need it, she needs someone to pay attention to her and someone who will trust and believe her" Jackson says.

I go downstairs and look at the guys with confusion.

"So I need training? What am I a dog?" I say and they all turn their attention to me.