07 | Historical Timeline

Knowing when and where what happened and their years is quite difficult

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Knowing when and where what happened and their years is quite difficult. For this purpose, we have created a general timeline that does not go into specifics but serves as a guide to see when something happened. For this timeline, we use Before Common Era (BCE) and Common Era (CE) for religious neutrality, as AD (Anno Domini, "in the year of the lord") and BC (Before Christ) are the Christian way of marking time periods.

We have divided the timeline into various categories as the world's history is mixed across all continents. This timeline will not go into detail about each period/event mentioned but serves more as information about when certain things happened.

The timelines are firstly divided into bigger, general categories. The Ancient Foundation of History, The Classical Societies, The Middle Ages, The Early Modern Era, The Late Modern Era, and The Contemporary World. In each category, you will find various timelines, each with a specific focus area.

Read on to the next chapters to see the timelines.