・✦Turned Down Twins・Chapter 8✦・

Hello everyone;)
Let me start by saying the HUGEST thank you to everyone single person reading.

lilvon09
x_JoaNNa10_x
Thank you💕

Honestly your constant support means the world to me :))

________________________________

"Hello I'm Clair"
She said.

"Amara" I replied, my hand moving forward to meet hers.

I gulped nervously. I never wanted to meet her.

"Children, this is my best friend her name is Clair" he told the kids with a smile.

Best friend? More like bestsleeping buddie.

Suddenly Cristiano cleared his throat and Clair turned red.

He look at me with his penetrating eyes. "She's just my good friend. Rose do you know Clair had a small baby?"

I just ignored her for the rest of the day. I had to resist myself from tearing her hair out and scoop her eyes out of her stupid pretty head.

The kids called me various of times to play with them outside with Cristiano and Clair but I really didn't want to spend time even for a second with that leech.

It was almost 4 pm when I decided to call the kids, as I walked out I saw Clair running behind Rosie.

Rosie suddenly tripped out and started crying, I didn't move. Rosie was wailing while Clair and Cristiano tried, key word tried to calm her down.

I walked towards my daughter, ignoring both of them.

"Oh Amara we where just playing—" she started.

I snapped my head towards her. " please don't come near my kids. Actually stay away from them" I said as I picked a red faced Rosie with tears streaming down her face.

I held Atticus with my hand and walked in.

" Amara you know it wasn't on purpose! Don't make a big deal" Cristiano said from behind me.

I turned my head around. "Cristiano theyre MINE and unfortunately your kids not hers so she has no right over them!"

He glared at me.

"And doesn't she have her own kid?" I taunted.

Turned around and walked off.

Rosie and Atticus had a nap as they where extremely tired. I had a shift from 6 to 12am.

I groaned. Ugh. Stupid job.

I quickly took a shower and got ready.

"Mommy! I'm hungry!" Rosie called out.

" okay come on" I took her to the kitchen and started cooking some food for her and Atticus.

"Oh Rosie how are you little baby?"
Female voice.
Not Cristiano.

I snapped my head.

Clair stood there, looking absolutely flawless.

I looked at her and blinked.

"Ohh! Clairie I'm fine now you look pretty" Rosie said.

"Amara"
For the second time  today I was star struck.

"Amara" For the second time  today I was star struck

"Yes"

" could you guys please get ready fast, I'm sorry I forgot but I've a party in 20 mins so can you get ready with the kids?"

I rolled my eyes. " I've got work sorry"

" please cancel today! Please Amara!"

"Okay fine"

I obviously did have slutty dresses but I wasn't a slut. I was a respected lady, and I was going to dress like one.

My kids looked up to me

My kids looked up to me. I looked up to me.

After getting the kids ready with a lot of screaming and arguments they where finally ready.

———————————————————————-
Next update tomorrow! It's a good one ;))))

Love you all for your support :)