nineteen

"and who told you that it was selfish to love yourself?"***

***

My heart hammers in my chest. I have had yet to see him so angry, so livid.

The red light compliments him, making him look like the devil he truly his and I feel the fear creeping up my throat, choking me. Goosebumps prick all over my skin and suddenly I feel cold. I want to leave. I want to get out of his sight, out of his mind. And I want him to get out of mine.

And while I feel disgusted and exposed, I also feel admired.

And I hate it. I hate my body for betraying me. I hate the fact that I don't have control over my emotions.

What the actual fuck is wrong with me.

I harshly bite my lips as I begin to tremble with fear. I bring my self to look at his face again. His sharp, and smooth skin. Pink lips and black hair. Dark, murderous eyes and a matching soul. When I was younger, and just starting to get into boys, my mother warned me not to fall for looks alone.

Because the prettiest faces are the most deceiving.

Boy was she right.

His eyes burn with anger and I start to slowly back away from his overwhelming figure. Stephen towers over me and looks me in the eyes.

"You need to go back upstairs baby doll." he seethes.

I swallow thickly unable to move my legs. I'm too shocked by my surroundings and I'm too afraid of him.

"NOW!" He roars.

I stumble and flinch. My eyes widen.

I begin to slowly make my way around him as he just lets out deep, angry breaths. I keep my body facing him, and he watches me until I leave the room.

Once the door is out of sight, I run back up the stairs into the bedroom.

I close the door behind me and lock it. I don't hear footsteps.

I let out a breath of relief. I lay my back against the door and slide down until my knees are close to my chest. I'm still shaking. I'm still scared. I feel the familiar burn in my throat and the wetness in my eyes. The first tear rolls down my cheek and I can't do anything as another one follows it.

I might be a pussy for admitting it, but I hate when people yell at me. Especially loud angry, male voices. I cry every single time. Even when it just my dad trying to help me with math homework.

When he yelled at me for not understanding how many soap bottles were left after the customer bought 46, I cried.

And now, when Stephen yelled at me for leaving that awful room filled with pictures of me, I'm crying.

Why did he even have all those pictures? Where did he get them?

And the ones of me in my bedroom.

Realization hits me.

I feel like a ton of bricks have placed on my chest.

I remember how my window was open the night before I was kidnapped. I recall feeling like I was being watched.

It's because I was. I was being watched.

***
when she finally edits another chapter also i know this one was short but the original was 179 words. this one is a whopping 596 💀

i was re reading the chapters i hadn't edited yet AND WHO TF GAVE ME RIGHTS WHO LET ME POST THEYRE GODAWFUL FJSNFNSJDKS

AND WHO TF GAVE ME RIGHTS
WHO LET ME POST
THEYRE GODAWFUL FJSNFNSJDKS

NO WONDER YALL HATE IT SM I HATE IT TOO JESUS JFNSKDMWKDNNE