twenty-seven

"you gave me panic attacks and I called it love

"you gave me panic attacks and I called it love."

***

trigger warning: r@pe

It's been three hours. Three hours that they've been in the office. The only times I've seen one of them since this morning was when Devin came downstairs, grabbed three glasses of water, nodded at me, and then went back upstairs.

The second time, I tried to leave the house but an alarm went off and Stephen came downstairs to turn it off and glare at me.

I sighed and rested my head on the table. I closed my eyes and took a nap.

An hour later, I think, I hear voices.

"Is she asleep?"

"Yeah, I think so,"

I hear someone walk up behind and I feel a warm hand on my shoulder. I look up and expect it to be Stephen but it's Kyle.

"Wakey wakey Bella,"

His voice is so deep.

I look over at the clock and see that it's about lunch time. My stomach cramps and it's probably from the lack of food.

"I'll make lunch," I say standing up.

Kyle backs away from me so I can push the chair in. I start getting out the ingredients to make burgers. My movements are slow and lethargic. I'm still groggy from my nap.

I make myself a veggie burger and set the table. All four of us sit and begin to eat. Lunch is quiet and they all eat quickly so they can get up to the office and continue working. I go to the living room and turn on Netflix. I watch something funny to try and take my mind off everything.

I couple hours later, it is time for dinner but no one comes down. I cautiously head upstairs to Stephen's office. I slowly walk towards the door but I don't hear anything. Just silence.

I place my ear against the door but don't hear anything. Quietly I open the door and see Stephen with his head on his desk, eyes closed. He is sleeping. I look over to the couch and see Kyle with a file over his chest, sleeping as well.

Devin is sitting on a chair near the corner, asleep.

Yeesh. And I thought studying for finals was exhausting.

Actually I take that back. It is exhausting.

I close the door and head back downstairs. I lie back down on the couch and pull a throw blanket over me. I find myself falling asleep too.

I feel the indent of the couch as pressure is applied and open my eyes. The show I was watching earlier has stopped and there's a "Are you still watching?" screen on the TV.

I sit up and look over. It's Kyle.

He takes the remote and presses the "continue" button and the show is playing again.

"How's it going up there?" I ask to break the silence.

"It could be better," he glances at me, "We are all tired, including you," he chuckles.

I blush slightly and look back at the TV.

"You are a very beautiful girl, I can see why Stephen took a liking towards you," he scoots over closer to me and I start to feel uncomfortable.
I scoot away a little and he doesn't make an attempt to get closer. Footsteps come up behind and Devin plops himself next to me.

"Ooh, I love 'Archer'" he says and trains his eyes on the TV.

"Where's Stephen?" I ask him.

"He's in the bathroom but he'll be down in a sec," he shrugs.

I nod. The episode ends and Devin begins to talk.

"You know what's also good to watch?" he stands and looks at me and Kyle, "Kung Fu Panda,"

Kyle groans and mutters something under his breath. I look over at him and chuckle. Devin clears his throat and Kyle looks alarmed.

"No Devin, please don't," he rubs the bridge of his nose.

"Everybody was kung fu fighting!" he sings and I laugh. Kyle looks over at me and smiles but then looks over at Devin.

"You are an imbecile,"

"Yeah, a hot one though," he says with a smile and winks at me.

"What's going on?" Stephen walks in. He looks at me and then glances at Kyle and then Devin who was still standing.

"You sang didn't you?" Stephen's voice is unamused.

"Bella enjoyed it," he gestures to me. I turn around to look at Stephen and nod my head with a smile on my face.

A smile tugs at his lips but he holds it back.

"Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow," Stephen says.

Kyle stands up and walks towards me. He takes my hand and bends down, bringing it to his lips. My face heats up and I am sure it is bright crimson red.

"Goodnight Bella,"

Unable to form words I just give him a small smile. In the corner of my eye I see Stephen clench his jaw. He just stares as Kyle leaves the room. Devin just waves at both of us and leaves. Stephen groans and stalks towards me.

The front door shuts close and once Stephen hears it, he presses my body to his, his hand on the small of my back, the other caressing my face.

Stephen leans his face down and places a gentle kiss on my lips. He pulls away, my bottom lip between his teeth and he slightly tugs at it before letting it go.

"You are mine babydoll, don't forget that,"

He presses his lips to mine again and I find myself reciprocating the action. He slowly unties my parents and his hand slide between my legs and once again he confuses my body's betrayal as a want for him.

I shake my head as my top falls to the floor by my feet, "no,"I muster.

"Shhh.." he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

I keep shaking my head so he holds it still in his hands. I want to say 'no' again, but I can't get the words out. They are a lump in my throat.

I try to say it again but it comes out as a weird whimper and I begin to shake my head again.

"No, no," I say but I can't push him away.

As much as I didn't want him, I wanted this and I didn't even know why. But I guess it's the same reason that people read those cliche romance novels. It's the same reason that I can't refuse him.

Because there's a need to feel something, the void. The loneliness, he fills it. I've never felt as wanted as I do right now.

I am about to say something again but he kisses me again. His hands move from my face to my butt. He applies pressure and lets out a groan. Stephen lifts me up and my legs wrap around his waist, my arms around his neck.

He brings me to the bedroom and lays me down. Stephen strips out of his clothes and slowly walks toward me.

////

sorry if the format is weird. I had to upload this on my phone.

y'all time is not real. i remember first writing this when i was fourteen and now i'm seventeen.