Chapter 22 - tell her (Both point of views)

[Cars, clothes, and calories—Blackbear]

Thea

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I heard my phone ringing a few times, but I ignored it because I just wanted to sleep. I can't even open my eyes. So the best thing to do is to put a pillow on my ear and continue to sleep. I slept maybe for a few more hours until I heard my phone ringing again.

"Ughhh!" I'm done with it. I get up from my comfortable place and take my phone to the nightstand. "What!" I answer without even looking at who is calling me. I don't care because this person just interrupted my sleep.
"Woah, dear, why so pissed?" I know this voice, and he is also the only one who called me that name.

"Can you please not disturb me?"

"Look at the time, dear. How long have you been sleeping?" I look at the clock that hangs on the wall. Its 12:15pm. Did I sleep that long?

"I'm not doing anything today. So it's not a crime that I've been sleeping for the past 12 hours or even more."

"That hurts, dear. You actually forgot our lunch date today."

"I never agree with it. So bye, I want to go back to sleep."

"Wait!"

"What?" I ask him.

"At least let me in then." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"You mean?"

"I'm outside your house, dear. So let me in, or maybe you want me to break the door and let me in myself. I can do that."

"Don't You dare." I sigh and walk weakly to the door. I opened my eyes to see Joseph in his white tee and black jeans, looking so handsome. What? Did I just say that he's handsome? Oh my god, I must be out of my mind.

"Hey dear." He smiles, showing his dimples.

"Just go home, Joseph."

"Well, I'll after we go out for the date." He walks to me, makes me take a step back until he gets into my house, then closes the door. "Now go and take a shower, or maybe you want me to help you." He smirks, and I cringe. I quickly go to my room, close the door, and then lock it. I can feel my face heat up when he said that.

I quickly make my way to the bathroom and take a shower, even though my heart still doesn't want to. I get out of the bathroom a few minutes later and pick up my red dress to wear. I make my hair into a braid and put on some makeup. "Okay, I'm done. Let's go." I said as soon as I got out of the room, but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist. "What?" I ask him.

"You're not going out like this." He was gesturing at my appearance.

"What's wrong with my look? It's fine. Come on. Don't waste any time." I said, but he still didn't budge. "Are you serious?" He nods.

"Go and change. We're not going anywhere with you in this dress." I looked at him in disbelief and got into my room, then slammed the door. Who does he think he is? My dad? Brother? Boyfriend? He's not anyone else. Why would he care about what I wear? This is frustrating.

Joseph

When I'm in her house, I sit on the couch and just look at my phone and do some work on it. To be honest, I was really happy when Elijah said that we were going to go on vacation together. I was also happy when he asked me to tell Thea. At least I have a reason to meet her today other than work.

I wait for a few minutes until the door of her room opens and she walks out in a red dress that shows all her curves and her sexy legs. "Okay, I'm done; let's go." She said that when she wants to walk to the door, I stop her by grabbing her wrist. She looks at me. "What?" She asks me.