Chapter Twenty

It had been a week since the ordeal, and once again, Yoongi was avoiding you. You were curled up with Jungkook on the sofa, he was asleep as a big spoon, his hot breath hitting the back of your neck.

You smiled slowly getting off the couch to cook, and you draped a blanket over the sleeping bunny. The equally as sleepy Taehyung joining Jungkook on the sofa in your place and snuggling into him.

You found it adorable that despite them all being different, they all got on so well.

You went into the kitchen where Jimin was sat on the counter drinking some milk.

"Ah! Y/N!" He grinned, a small milk smile on his face. You grabbed some kitchen towel before gently wiping the kittens face. He blushed lightly. "Sorry-"

"It's no problem." You smiled gently.

"I'll cook, you go relax." Jin came up behind you. "And yes I'm sure, before you ask me."

"Thank you." You smiled softly and went upstairs to your room. Yoongi hadn't left his room in a few days, and you were going increasingly concerned. "Fuck it." You muttered to yourself before you stood up and went to his room. You knocked before entering and saw Yoongi looking at the opposite wall, his ears barely moved with the sound of you shuffling into his room.

There was a silence for a few seconds as you sat on the edge of his bed.

"Yoongs..." You spoke quietly.

"Why didn't you just leave me with her?" He spoke softly. "It would have been so much less problematic for you."

"My body wouldn't have let me." You explained. "Before I had even seen the conditions you were in, I had decided you were coming home with me."

"Oh." He looked dejectedly at the wall, completely looking away from you.

"Yoongs..." You whispered, he turned slowly to face you, tears welling in his eyes and before you could stop yourself you had knelt and cupped both of his cheeks. Your lips briefly brushed against his. "I couldn't have lived with myself if I had left you there. I'm so glad you're here."

He didn't give you a response and you felt your heart sink.

You thought you two were meant to be mates?

"Yoongs... speak to me... please..." You suddenly regretted your actions and you let your hands drop to your sides.

"You don't know how much self control it is taking me." He barely whispered. "Ever since my heat, all I've wanted to do is mate you. Make you mine, mark you."

You, for once, were completely speechless.

"Ever since I nearly lost you, all I've wanted is to make sure you're safe. I want everybody to know you're mine so they know not to harm you." His eyes dropped. "You should go back to your room. Sor-"

You kissed his cheek this time, mostly in fright he wouldn't accept your actions.

"What are you doing?" He muttered quietly. "My old mistress only ever kissed me when she wanted me for her pleasure, do you want me to pleasure you?"

Your eyes widened.

"No!" You exclaimed. "I-" How could you explain this in a way he would completely understand. You embraced him softly, resting your head in the crook of his neck and gently licked as his arms wrapped around you. His breath hitched. You lifted your head, your cheeks flushed slightly.

"Y/N..." He trailed off, his cheeks also flushed slightly. "So that's what..."

You erupted in laughter, the sound amazing to his ears which now twitched. You went back to hugging him and he sighed in relief.

"Thank god- I thought you were like her and I knew I couldn't deliver what you wanted and-"

"Shut up Yoongs." You mumbled softly lifting your head and meeting his eyes. This time he took the lead, kissing you softly and pulling you to his lap so you both weren't sat awkwardly. Both of you were to engrossed in your actions that you didn't see Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin sat peering through a gap in the door cheering silently.