Part 19 - Can you do this more often?

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"Okay everyone that's it for today!" Coach miranda said which makes all of us clap our hands.

All of us went into the changing room and take a shower or maybe change a clothes then ready to go home, after I've done showering i walk out of the change room and walk into the parking lot alone.

The hall is so empty and the class are dark and empty i kinda feel goosebumps so i just ran through the long hall and went straight into my car. I drive home then straight to dress up and make up for tonight's dinner with the Hamilton. My parents are out of the town again, they still have to take care of our new business in Dubai.

I went to my closet and wear my white short jumpsuit then do my hair, after that i apply some make up and I'm done. I spray a couple spray of perfume to my body before walking out of the room with my heels.

I check my phone and got a 2 missed call from Apollo, well i think he's already at the lobby. And i was right when i walk into the lobby i see his white car is parked right in front of the lobby.

I get in and meet him with a fresh clothes one, i think he got home then drove into my house right away.

"You've been home?" I asked while applying the seatbelt.

"Yes, We finished the practicing earlier than the runner" he said before started to drive the car away from my house.

The ride to his house is pretty well, all we do is listen into the music in his car while talking about a random stuff. We stop in front of a big wall while he open up some wood box and scanned his thumb on it, woah I thought it is very cool.

No longer the big gate started to open by itself and reveal a big garden and tress, and i can see a lake on the right side of the street. The car started to move until it stops in front of the big stairs that has two big statue of a man at the front. His house looks so modern, it has a big glass of wall and a combinations of woods. Also it has a really massive garden around the house, he stops the car ad i can see two men are walking to us and open up the door for us.

I step out of the car where he's already walking into my side and guide the way to enter his house,

"Welcome to my house" he smiles.

We walk up the stairs with him walking next to me, and when we reach the top stairs i can see the backyard with a pool and a really nice few of cliff. Oh i wonder if he really likes to be just in home when he has a long holiday.

He opens the big wooden door and reveal his home, i can see so many statue of art and a painting everywhere. I see so many stairs and a wall made from glass everywhere, we also can see the garden from inside his house. I know it must be so cool when he can see the whole garden from up here in the morning.

"Welcome Avalana" i see Daisy walks down the wooden stairs with Philip behind her.

She walks into me and welcoming me with a warm hug, she's wearing a casual dress while Philip wearing a blue sweater. "Thanks for inviting me, your house is wonderful" i said while smiling.

"Oh thank you Darling, the food is ready lets go to the dining room shall we?" Daisy said then lead us into the dining room.

I enter the dining room which has a jet black floor and a long table in the middle of it, i can see that it has a pool view and a modern look alike bar next to it. Both of Philip and Daisy let us seat then no longer after that we begin to eat the food.

"So Avalana, How's Karl and Tatjana?" Philip asked.

"Oh they're back to Dubai this morning" i said to them while eating my food.