12.

Miracle-

My sister is down here with me. I am 9 months and I'm due tomorrow. My pregnancy has been going very well, this is my first baby so I'm learning new things about birth and after the baby is born. I love my sister she has been very supportive during the whole pregnancy even though she is in Georgia and I'm in New York. I'm having a Girl. I'm naming her Ky'mani Mi'Amor Ballard. I love her already she ain't even here yet.

Me and Raven are sitting here packing stuff for the hospital stay. I get a call from offset.
"Hello ?"
"I'm on my way to come see my baby"
"Okay, well I'm packing up my stuff right now"
"Okay I'll be there early in the morning man I hope she don't come before I get there"
"I'm not even in labor yet"
"Oh okay good"
"I love you"
I hesitate for a while, then I told him I loved him. "I can't wait to meet my niece" said Raven as she rubbed my stomach. "How was your labor with Raevon. "Painful, that's my first baby so omg I was hurt" she said. "But the doctor told me just calm down and breathe" she explained. I'm scared. This my first baby. After I was done packing I sat onna couch and watched tv with my sister. "Mushy go make me sum food" I said.

"Mushy" is a nickname we use to call Raven when she was younger. I know she told y'all that she use to have a speech problem. I use to get in fight every other day cause somebody was talking about her, but Rasheeda and her friends use to tease her a lot, that's why Raven doesn't like her. Raven has always been close to me. I'm even planning on moving back to Georgia where she lives.

I just want to be close to her now that I got this baby. Plus I miss my family down there and I miss Georgia. I moved to New York to go to school to be a teacher but I end up staying here. "Here and don't call me Mushy no more" she said as she handed me my plate. We ate food then I went to go lay down.

Quavo-

I'm on tour, Raven gone off to New York still ha sister having a lil baby. Offset gon to head up there so he can see his daughter get born. Lil Quavo is still at my house and so is Raevon, First Lady over my house watching them til Raven gets home. I come home in a month.

I still been thinking about what imma do for Raven. Man she still mad at me and ion blame her I was dumb for the shit I've done to her. That girl don't deserve none of that shit. But I got sum planned out for me and her. Imma take her out onna Baecation. Imma show her a good time. Imma give her a ring. I ain't proposing yet, I just really want her to be back happy with me.

Lord knows I love that girl, I just gotta hard time showing her. I been through so much hurt with Tammi that I can't even let another female who actually care, love me; but imma do right by her, I hate seeing her hurt and crying over stupid shit I do. I love her.

Raven-

I'm in New York. My niece finna be born in a few hours; I'm so happy. My sister naming her Ky'mani, I picked that name out for her. The baby shower was lit, it was a few weeks ago. Her and offset are back cool and speaking in terms of those baby. I'm happy that my sister stepped up to speak to her babydaddy.

I miss Quavo so much. We ain't been on good terms. I just been ignoring him trying see where my head at. I can't be sitting there letting a nigga hurt me and shit. If the love is one sided he need to tell me that. I really do love him, I gotta whole baby by him and I think I want another one, but not yet , my baby not 1 yet. Imma give my man another chance but I'm not tryna be hurt.

I really hate ignoring him, not talking to him feel so weird but he gotta fucking learn. I miss my baby , ughhh I ain't been away from her before; I miss my baby lil Qua too. Lil Qua always up under me when I'm around. Quavo think I be babying him, but that's really my baby. I know he isn't my son but that's my son.