23.

Quavo-
*recap of what happen*

I was laying In bed when Raven Called me. "Hello" I answered. I heard Raven fighting and Screaming. I jumped up and grabbed my gun and was speeding to the photo studio. When I got there I cocked my gun back and pointed it toward the door. About 5 seconds later Raven came running as fast as she could through the doors. I put my gun down cause I had it pointed at her.

She was running to me and I was like halfway to the door. Chris came out the door and everything went to slow motion. Chris pointed at her with his gun. I pulled out mine and pointed at him. He shot and hit Raven in her back and I shot a second later and hit between his eyebrows. I ran toward raven who was lifeless.

I called the police and I held her close til the ambulance came. I was crying. I don't think I ever cried like this before. I thought she wouldn't have made it. I was cursing the operator out tryna get them to hurry. I put my hand on her heart to feel her heart pump. The ambulance arrived and got her on the stretcher, and hooked her up to machine, they wouldn't let me ride in the ambulance with her.

As soon as I jumped in my car police pulled up, and told me to drop my weapon and I did then they told me to get down on the ground and they arrested me. They charged me with possession of a firearm with out a permit. I bailed myself out and the first thing I did was went to see Raven. When I got there she was just waking up. I told her I might go to prison because I know they finna charge me with murder.

I called my lawyer Asap. He always get me outta trouble, Antonio Romano. My lawyer been there since day one he like family. Soon as I left out the hospital, the investigatior picked me up and took me to the station. They took me in the interrogation room and I told the story and they locked me up. I was sitting in the holding cell thinking about my babies . I really thought about Raven.

I'm finna be gone for a long time but it's worth it. I'm here to protect my family and especially my babymama I don't play about her. Man all this shit hit me. I'm finna be gone from my Daughter and son for a long time. I sat their thinking and waiting.

Raven-

I got out the hospital a week after I was shot. Doctor say the bullet tore my lungs up, so I can't smoke or long distance running or anything that might harm my breathing. They gave me oxygen tanks and medicine for pain from my surgery. My modeling gigs have been pushed back a few months. I'm at home laying in bed hooked to my oxygen machine, doctor said I need to be on it for a month.
I have to see a respiratory therapist after a month so they can see if I need any further treatment.

I've been crying my eyes out every night cause I don't know what they finna do to Quavo and I need him. He was only protecting me from getting shot, but I wish he ain't shot back cause he would be here helping me recover. I'm so sick and sad. My baby with First Lady while I recover and Lil Qua went with his mom. I guess she came and got him when she found out what happen.

Everything is falling apart and it's all because of me. I started crying again. I felt like a dummy. Cause if I ain't hurry and fuck with Chris, I wouldn't never gotten shot. I gotta carry around a oxygen tank and I can't smoke weed no more. Well I only smoked with Quavo anyways. I didn't really move around cause I'll get outta breathe quick. I miss Quavo.

I can't wait to get his calls and everything. I'm gonna miss him. I gotta phone call from miracle. "Hello ?" I answered. "Hey mushy , are you doing okay" she asked. "Yes" I said. "I'm coming over, so I can take care of you" she said. "Okay" I said. We hung up.

My phone started ringing again. "Hello" I answered. "You have a collect call from...Quavo" said the operator. I smiled and accepted the charges. "Hello hey baby I miss you" I said. "I miss you too" he said. "I'm coming home soon, I been thanking about some while I'm in here" he said. I paused. "About what ?" I asked. "I wanna marry you" he said. I smiled. "Qua you serious ?" I asked. "I'm dead serious baby" he said. "Awwwn" I said.

I started tearing up. "Yo emotional better not be crying" he said. I laughed and wiped my tears. "You know I am, I'm crying cause I'm happy and I'm I love with you and I'm ready to be your wife" I said. We talked about us getting married and then we told each other that we loved each other and he had to hang up.

I was so happy. After a hour later, Miracle came knocking on my door. I went to open it.  "Mushy awwn baby" she said. We hugged. "Mushy you need to be In bed" she said. "I was, Quavo called me" I told her. "He said he was marrying me  when he got out" I added. "You sure ?, cause niggas always say that when they locked up" she said. I shot her a looked. "Bitch he just killed a nigga over me , I think he's serious" I said.

I rolled my eyes. "Mushy chill out, I was only playing" she said. I smiled. Can nobody tell me about Quavo but me. "Where the kids ?" She asked. "Lil Qua is with his mom and Raevon with Quavo mom" I said. "Aw okay sis" she said. Miracle made me food and we talked and then I took a nap. I woke up to miracle changing my oxygen tank. Then I went back to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night super sick. I took some medicine and went to sleep.