Chapter 49

"And if I ever (Ever fall)
In love again (Again)
I will be sure that the lady is a friend
And if I ever (Ever fall)
In love so true (So true)
I will be sure that the lady's just like you."
Shai "If I Ever Fall in Love"

Ashanti

"I think you should have a housewarming party." Chris suggested. I sized him up, trying to figure out if he was high or not.

"I think you should get your feet off my coffee table." Can you believe him? I swatted his legs away. Not even three days after I move into my new apartment, he is trying to mess it up.

"Are you going to help clean up?" Karrueche asked him and he hushed up. "I didn't think so." She snapped.

"Anyway, this is not a house. Why do I need to show people my place?" I interjected. The only person out of the crew who hasn't come over is August. I need to be able to trust him before I reveal my location to him.

K is mad at Chris because he didn't help her out the car when they arrived.

I hope he doesn't leave Royalty in the car when she gets here. Hold on, I need to rant for a second.

Whenever I turn on the news and I hear a story about how a parent or guardian left a child in the car for hours, it just makes me upset.

I understand some people have problems and are probably thinking about how they're going to pay the rent, what to cook for dinner, when they can go see the latest movie, who is the next Bachelor, why they're still single, etc.

To me, the only thing that matters when you get inside that car is: you and your little, but important passenger get to the destination safely and exit the vehicle together.

On the other hand, there is hardly any good news being broadcasted these days except when there's a snowstorm and the kids can't go to school. That joy only lasts until the electricity goes out.

Okay, I'm done. I got a little too serious about this.

So I came back from my trip, organized my school schedule, and made arrangements to move into my new place.

I haven't called Lamont, but I still have his card under my perfume tray. I also haven't seen August since I came back, but the crew is hanging out today so I'll see him.

Miracle posted this picture that's been buzzing for the past week. Everybody is saying that the guy in the picture is August, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was another n*gga. I guess it is him since he's not denying it. I do recognize that jacket. Does she really think that a photo of August pants down is going to make me mad?

Yeah right.

I know his manager Michael is probably upset right now and I bet August is gonna say he was drunk. We've all heard that before. August isn't the biggest in the world anyway; everybody knows Nicki wouldn't have stayed with Safaree for that long if he wasn't well endowed.

"She's going to have my curly hair." I heard Chris comment.

"My hair is curly too." Karrueche rolled her eyes. I forgot; she asked me for some ice. I quickly got it and returned to the living room.

"I remember that color riot you had on your head a few months ago." I added.

" I added