The Sacrifice - Chapter 1

I was in a safe place/cabin were I spend my night on. I gathered some of my stuff and finally slept. After a night, I left the cabin and put out my one and only katana which I had for almost years. I fought some boomers, spitters, smokers, and witches.

I even have to take a bath cause of boomer puke, but I dont know if there is enough water for me. After hours of luring every single place, I began to felt all lonley, just a boy that fights zombies and...anything that matters. I havent met any person or people here, its...just me

It was almost night and I havent gotten any safe place or a cabin. I ran and ran, finding a place to stay until it was really dark and street lights began to flash open. I stopped and looked around the place. Every single opening of the street was filled with common and special infected.

I ran forward but suddenly I saw a horde of boomers and spitters. I  ran back but afar ahead there were tanks charging my direction. 'Im surrounded' I thought and prayed for safety but I know that Im going to die.

"I hope this is gonna be a manly death" I said. I gave out my full strength and put out my katana and pistol. "Here goes nothing" I looked at the tanks and ran after them, I nealed and suddenly a hunter killed them. I looked at my back, boomers and spitters were way too far at me. I watched the hunter leaped at the corner of the house and pounced at me. I was surprised cause it didn't pinned my stomach, it just stared at me and growled a couple of times.

After minutes of staring at each other, boomers were absolutley near us. 'Well The boomer almost puke at us'. (Anyway) The hunter immediately bit me on the neck and dragged me to a apartment. I heard it growled and hissed many times then finally left
the apartment. I spend all night unconscious and dreadfully slept everyday, horribly ill.

Hey guys sorry its short 😔😢
But I hope you'll like it and next time I make it a little long
Just to tell this is my first time to write/type a wattpad but...
IK that right now im so freaking tired😑
But I'll do my best
See ya guys at the next chapter
SAYONARA!🤗 (meaning good bye at japanese 😎 hehehe)