First Love In Sight - Chapter 3

(F/B/N)- Favorite Boy Name

After Years and years of  the world changing

(Y/N) P.O.V
I was already packed up and ready to leave the forest when something knocked the door. *knock*knock*knock*. I heard it and hold my gun. I opened the door and it was just my brother (F/B/N). "Oh! Hey! I thought it was someone else" I put down my gun and (F/B/N) smiled. I smiled back in reply. "So, Uh...lets get outa here?" I nodd and mouthed an 'ok'.

~ Le Time Skip ~

After hours of walking and wondering the forest lawn, we suddenly heard a coughing sound right at the left. "Keen your sense (Y/N), a smoker might choke us to death" He silently alert me and I, in response , put out my two pistols.

The coughing sound suddenly stopped as (F/N/B) raised his hand. "I think his gone brother" I turned to look at him and he nodd in reply. He put down his hand and we looked around the place. We saw nothing and I sighed as we continued on our journey.

~ Le Time Skip ~

After hours of walking we suddenly saw a smoker and a boomer next to in a open place. 'Ugh! I hate this combination. Its the worst matching ever!' I sighed while my brother is having a moment with shiny sparkly eyes. 'Why is he a big fan of this "cool" combinations, Ugh! And especially this!'.

"Hey! Quit making a fan there and start thinking of a plan" we think and think until I thought something brilliant. "Lets try my plan, I will shoot an arrow to the smoker so it will not choke us to death while you sneek behind the boomer and kill it with anything except a gun. But dont get puke." I smiled and moved to my position. "Are you making the last phrase sarcastic or your just reminding me that boomer puke?". "Um, lets just say its both" I smiled and I saw him nodd.

I put out my bow and arrow and target the smoker's head. 'Luckily I knew how to archer things in target' I focused and I gave a sign to (F/B/N) to go near and sneek behind the boomer. I ready my bow to the direction of the smoker and really focused on the center head of it. I finally shoot it and the smoker screetched very loud it was almost deafening. Then finally (F/B/N) swung his katana off the boomrs head. The boomers head was cut off and its body become more bloated.

" (F/B/N)!!! Move AWAY!!!" I shouted as soon as (F/B/N) run as fast as he could .........*BBOOOMMM!!!*.........the body exploded but luckily (F/B/N) is fine. We smiled at each and suddenly he said "Haha! Sister Attack!" He lend an open hand at me and smiled. "Brother Attack".... Suddenly the ground shake. I looked up and saw birds flying up ahead. I looked back down and it was still shaking.

"(Y/N)!! Incoming TANK!!" He shouted and suddenly a spitter spitted him with acid. "(F/B/N)!!!" I shouted and killed the spitter. I went near (F/B/N) and cried deeply in to my soul. "(F/B/N)...*sniff*...Brother...I'm so sorry for what I've done...I'm sorry I betrayed you past years. I promise th-that *sniff* I will, make revenge for our dad and you...*sniff*...". I stood up and salute my brother. "For (F/B/N)" I quickly grab some of his things and put it to my bag. I ran and ran trying to get away from the tank.

I suddenly felt my heart collapse into different pieces and I cried more. 'No...this cant be true...I got no one to talk to anymore...no one to hide my feelings...his my only family left...but now...lost.' I cried even more and Sniffed a more. I got no idea were to go and no person to guide. I ran as fast as I could before the Tank could kill me. Its all my fault...all mine.