Bad Boy [No.9]

Yoongi's P.O.V

That's right. Glare at me you little minx.

As if she read my mind, she whips her head back forward and continues walking away. I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face.

But then I heard someone catcall her. And the scene that began playing before me had instantly made my grin cease.

It was none other than that Sehun guy who's always on Baekhun's ass all the time. I've heard of him. Heard of them both actually.

They used to run Micheng High back in the day. Couple of conceited assbags is what they are.

He looked surprised to see her here, and didn't show any intentions of coming onto her. But when I looked at her, it looked like otherwise.

She looks uncomfortable...I should do somethi-

Just as I was about to follow her, I hear my name being called from not too far. It was my 6 friends I've known since high school.

"Hey hyung hows it been?" Jungkook asked as he hooks an arm around my back and brings me close to him, to my annoyance. The others simply laugh.

"Get off me gguk." I shove him off of me and dust myself off where he had touched me.

"Lighten up hyung we're at a party." Jimin is next to chime in as he lightly punches my shoulder, "We haven't all been out together in so long!"

I glance back at Y/n who looked like she was 2 seconds away from yelling her ass off. "Actually I have something to-"

"Come on lets go inside and get drunk!" Namjoon exclaims while throwing a fist in the air. The others cheer and before I could even process it, I'm being pulled away as we go around the back of the house.

I took a glance back at Y/n.

That guy better not make a move on her...

Third Person P.O.V

Y/n gasped, "Sehun??" If her fingers were to tighten anymore around those straps, the straps would possibly burst.

Sehun bit his lip and scanned the hot stranger's body as he walked closer to her. That dress was tempting enough to any guy that laid eyes on her. It showed off her curves more than ever because it wrapped tightly around her body. Sehun couldn't tell why, but the beautiful girl before him felt oddly familiar.

She visibly tensed as he grew nearer to her, praying to God that he won't recognize her. The platinum blonde-haired man was about to ask how she knew his name, but once he got close enough it became clear as day. He froze in front of her, mouth agape as it dawned upon him why she seemed so familiar.

"No way...It's fatty Y/n!" One of his friends seemed to read his thoughts aloud. Y/n flinched at the annoying, familiar nickname from high school that brought back memories. Everyone turns their heads toward the noise and all eyes land on Y/n. The loud conversations from before soon turned into gasps and whispers as people pointed at Y/n, who felt like crawling into a deep, dark hole and never coming out again. Sehun could only stand there in pure shock.

Y/n had changed a lot for the better since high school. She looked like a completely different person. Lost those nerdy glasses, stopped styling her hair in a weird side pony tail with...neon green frosted tips, doesn't wear that hideous...blue eyeshadow anymore, and what mainly caught everyone's attention was how much weight she lost.

This is exactly why I don't bother showing up to parties....well ONE reason anyway...Y/n rolled her eyes, avoiding eye contact with everyone and crossing her arms.

"Y/n...Is that really you?..." Sehun's voice surprisingly came out in a soft tone, instead of a mocking one. It had been a really long time since he's seen her. Or anyone from high school in general. Other than Carleslie that is. But no one expected her to change this much.

"Yes it is. Now if you could please step aside. I'm not gonna stand here and take all your shitty little mocks like before." Y/n stared up at him with all seriousness.

"Wait- I promise you, I've-"

"Y/N! ITS ME!...OVER HERE!...yOo-HOoO!"

Both Y/n and Sehun get startled by that infamous over-energetic voice that she could recognize anywhere, calling out from the doorway.

"ITS ME! CARLESLIE!" The brunette waved frantically and started pushing through everyone to get to Y/n.

"Hey. Didn't I tell you to meet me in the b-" She stops dead in her tracks when her eyes land on the guy standing in front of her best friend. Her cheerful smile turned into a glare. Carleslie was one of the only people there when Y/n was being bullied by him. He'd tease her, mock her about her weight, call her 4 eyes, the list goes on. So Carleslie damn well wasn't accepting the fact that he's trying to talk to her like none of that ever happened.

"Come on." Carleslie grabbed Y/n's arm and started leading her back to the door, pushing and shoving through the crowd again, "We shan't be in the presence of such a fuckboy!" Carleslie quickly sends him another glare then lifts her chin up high like some queen.

"I couldn't agree more." Y/n said, proudly. Now she felt confident about confronting Baekhyun. If seeing Sehun again was this easy, how bad could it be to see him?

"Wait Y/n!" Sehun yells from behind them, failing to get through the crowd of people.

Carleslie hmphs and leads Y/n on though all the half-drunk adolescents inside the mansion.

Some people were dancing to the music while others were at a table playing beer pong. To no one's surprise, Lia Kim was passed out on the floor. Y/n snickered at the sight. She remembers the girl for being known to get drunk by only 3 sips of any drink. And there's always that one couch of stoners at every party. And that one couple that's just mouth fucking in the corner, is doing exactly that.

♥♥♥
The #1 Bad Bitch's P.O.V

"Why do I let you pick out my clothes?" I sigh at my reflection in the mirror. Carleslie squealed whilst frantically clapping and jumping up and down.

"GIRL YOU LOOK READY TO STEAL SOMEONE'S BITCH."

"You see, that wouldn't be a problem if that's what I was going for." I look at my body in the inappropriate two-piece that Carleslie brought for me. Well honestly the hoe-ishness of mine was simply dwarfed by the hoe-ishness of the one she was wearing.

And her's was a one piece!

An extremely thin one piece.

She giggled and ushered me out of the bathroom once our clothes were secured in a plastic bag that was put in the corner on a shelf in the bathroom.

"Nonononono!" I yelled and cringed as she pushed me further through the hallways with my feet planted in front of me. We received many stares from people who were nearby. One guy even glanced over at us and spit his drink.

Why did I agree to this?!...

1221 words

Vote 🙈💘