Adventure 10

Following a lapse of five minutes, All Might summons the group-2 members.

The said people enter the stage and take their positions awaiting the signal.

"START"

WHISTLE

The minute the whistle is blown a large chunk of ice materialized out of thin air freezing Asui, Hagakure, Sato, and Shouji instantly.

There was no time to react and even if they did, there was nothing they could do to prevent it.

"Man, Talk about over-power" Kirishima and the rest watch in awe.

Todoroki makes his way to the centre and melts the ice leaving only their iced bodies which he easily pushes out of bounds. 

WHISTLE

"Todoroki...... wins the group-2" All Might announces, a bit taken aback by the outrageous display.

"That was way over the top, Todoroki"

"You are the best."

"Showing no mercy from the beginning, huh"

His classmates praise him while he proceeds to use fire, freeing his friends.

Since there was practically no damage, the next group is called on immediately.

"START"

WHISTLE

"HOWITZER IMPACT"

"AAAAAAAAAA"

As soon as the whistle is blown Bakugo propels himself into the air in a circular motion and hits the ground violently with a big impact, which is large enough to push Sero, Jiruo, and Koji straight out of the stage.

"Sero, Jiruo and Koji are eliminated."

"That hurt"

"Bakugo is really merciless."

Sero and Jiruo can only complain in the overwhelming face of power.

Bakugo always strived for the top. So when he witnessed Todoroki finishing his job easily, Bakugo wanted to show he is better. But sadly, he had a troublesome one as his opponent.

As the dust settles, Momo arises behind a shield she created to block the heat and the ground from hitting her, ropes connecting herself to the surrounding ground to nullify the effects of the explosion.

"Well done, Momo" applause pour from the audience as she defends a ferocious attack.

"That is very exceptional thinking from Momo." Midoriya starts taking down notes. But quickly starts shivering in fear "If Kacchan's attack is blocked or countered, it flips his switch sending him into.....into...kill on sight mode."

She looks towards Bakugo, only for her fear to come true.

"You...." he tends towards Momo in rage. His eyes become red and body overflowing with killing intent.

Everyone viewing this felt shivers down their spine. They could only think of how dreadful it is for Momo.

He walks towards Momo taking heavy and hard steps with each step creating a disturbance in Momo's heart.

Aizawa brings up his guard, ready to take action and the students in confusion, whether to stop the fight or stay silent. But finally, they started shouting at him.

"Bakugo don't go overboard."

"Control yourself"

"Calm down"