17

"What do you think of my daughter?"

Jimin raised his eyebrows, wondering if he heard him right. His mouth hung with lips slightly parted and his eyes were as wide as they could stretch.

"I— well— I'm not sure about this, I think it's better if she choose her own spouse because she might not like me. But if she likes me I will definitely agree to marry her." he answered and for the whole time he was stuttering, feeling extremely nervous and awkward.

Meanwhile, Daniel had started to imagine what it would be like if Jimin became his brother-in-law. For a second, a picture of the other six guys moving in along with him ridiculously popped up in his mind which creeped him out but then he wondered why would they move in too because Jimin would definitely be a dad and he would— Okay, his imagination had gone too far.

"Well what I mean is, what do you think of her? Is she kind, stubborn or what?"

"Oh." Jimin was mortified. His cheeks radiated heat like a hot pan. He wanted the earth to open up and swallow him whole.

While Daniel just immediately burst into laughter because he had misunderstood as well.

"Please forget what I said just now, Mr. Kang," his cheeks had gone as red as tomato, "Well, Seren is pretty, kind and all. She's very nice to me and my friends..."

They talked for several minutes but had to stop as Jimin couldn't stay longer due to his 11pm curfew. So, he went back home.

The first person that he saw was Jin who was sitting in the living room, reading a magazine.

"What time do you think is it now?" He sighed, sounding like a mother who waited for her daughter.

"11:01 PM." Jimin responded, smiling from ear to ear.

"You're one minute late for the curfew so it's your job to clean the toilet for a week." Hoseok said with his eyes glued on the tv screen, busy playing video games with Jungkook.

"I'm fine with that." he shrugged, the smile just couldn't leave his face which was noticed by Jungkook.

"You seem so happy hyung. It's been awhile seeing you smile that bright." He said which made Jimin smiled even more.

"I am," he ran towards them and abruptly jumped in front of them, blocking the tv screen on purpose. The two of them were about to beat him up.

"Because I'm going on a trip with Seren to Jeju Island!" He exclaimed. The whole house could hear him.

"Just you and Seren?" Jin widened his eyes and closed the magazine.

Jimin pouted and shook his head, "Her family is going too."

"All of us are going actually," Yoongi interrupted as he walked down the stairs while showing them his phone screen, "Daniel just informed me about this."

The others were already excited about the trip while Jimin was somehow disappointed, "I thought I'm the only who's going. Tsk."

"When is that?"

"Next week. Her uncle owned a homestay there."

"Wow." Their jaws dropped imagining how fun it would be staying in a house altogether and plus, they would explore the whole island together for the first time too.

"But Jimin, where did you go just now?" Yoongi asked, everything was so sudden and he was shocked to see the bruise on the corner of his lips.

Jimin could feel the small pain when he smiled, but his happiness washed the pain away. He couldn't stop himself from smiling while telling them the whole story that made him proud.

~~~

The next morning, you decided to drop by the cafe. When the doors swung open, all of them were already expecting you two.

However, your appearance made their jaws dropped.

"Seren-ah, are you okay?" Namjoon anxiously asked seeing the cast that was wrapped in gauze which enclosed your fractured wrist.

Even Jimin had no idea about your broken wrist. He thought the swelling wasn't that bad.

"I'm fine. It's just that my wrist got worse last night so Daniel brought me to see a doctor and they said, my wrist was broken." You awkwardly laughed.

All of them were relieved that you were not badly injured but they were still shocked at how wild and crazy Seongwoo could be.

"Jimin-ah, how about you go and make them some—" Jin turned his head to him who was already working on the coffee.

"I'll pass. Just make one for Seren." Daniel said.

They began to proceed doing their works while you slowly approached Jimin and sat on the chair.

"Sorry, I was rude that day." He said as he poured the steamed milk over the espresso, looking so charming.

"It's okay. Thanks for saving me last night."

Hearing that, his soft lips gradually stretched up forming an adorable shy smile. Last night was amazing, as if he was meant to show up to save you.

After he was done, Jimin carefully put the coffee in front of you. The unexpected warmth rushed through you as soon as you saw the perfect heart shape on it.

"Just for you." He genuinely smiled, making you giggled.

"I know you gave Yuna something like this too."

"I never did, trust me." He opened his eyes wide to show you his sincerity which made you laughed. He missed that laughter of yours.

"I trust you."

At that moment, Jungkook walked behind Jimin and all of a sudden, someone made a funny noise and a funny smell which obviously didn't come from you two.

Jungkook's eyes went wide. He immediately looked at the two of you to see if any of you noticed that. Unfortunately both did.

"That wasn't me. Trust me." He lied and quickly excused himself.

"Aish," Jimin grabbed the air freshener and sprayed it in all directions. He had totally ruined the moment.

Not too long after that, a woman stepped into the cafe grabbing everyone's attention. Customers shouldn't enter yet.

Jungkook quickly walked towards her, "Sorry miss, we're not open yet."

"Oh, okay then. Can I sit here until you guys start to operate?" She asked.

They exchanged looks with each other and Jungkook was told to just say yes.

About fifteen minutes were left though before they started to operate. Besides, they didn't feel comfortable to ask for the customer to wait at the outside.

She then sat next to the window while her eyes darted across the place. She was so quiet until her eyes suddenly met yours.

"Oh my," she blinked her eyes a few times in disbelief before approaching you.

"It's been awhile Seren," she looked around and saw him just like what she had expected, "Daniel!"

Daniel walked towards you and stood exactly next to you but didn't give much expression as she did.

Because he disliked her.

"Hi, Tulip."