Chapter 6

Doc and Riker left the room so Juno could take a shower

Doc and Riker left the room so Juno could take a shower. Riker left her some of his clothes so she could change into some fresh clothes.

The two men sat at the bar with both a beer in their hand. They had no intention to make a conversation, they weren't in the mood.
Doc's wife had been worried about the poor girl Riker brought in. So she kept asking questions.

"Is she alright?" She asked her husband.
She looked genuinely concerned about the girl, which is strange because she had never met her.
"Physically, yes, from what I could see js that she has a busted lip, probably a few bruised ribs and her leg is also probably broken. But mentally is a whole other story. We don't really know how long she had been there and what those bastards did to her, so we don't know how she is emotionally." Doc said after ge took a swing from his drink.

Then there was a silence except for a soft humming they heard from Rikers bedroom. Both men looked at each other and then nod of understanding. It was Juno. Doc hasn't told his wife that that girl was her favourite singer because she would freak out if she found out. And from the humming Riker could hear, he knew she could sing beautifully.

The biker who waited at Riker bedroom door came into the room and told the two of them that Juno had showered and that she was waiting for them for a check up.

Riker and Doc entered the room and they looked at Juno. She did look a lot better without the dirt on her face and arm. Her fiery red hair was clean and it hadn't knots in it anymore. It also has very beautiful curls in it. Her green eyes seemed a little bit more bright then before.

And something else caught Rikers attention, she has freckles. All over her face. And he thought she looked very adorable with them.

Doc immediately wanted to give her a check up and stitch or bandage her up but she was hesitant at first, which thry understood, considering what she has been through.

It took a few hours before doc was finally finished. She indeed had a few bruised ribs and her leg was broken. He had put a cast on her legt and demanded her bedrest for a few days. And she gad to do everything slowly so she didn't injure her ribs more.

Doc left the room after that and went to his wife after the long day he just had. But Riker stayed with her. He sat on a chair while she laid on Rikers bed staring at the ceiling.

"Thank you." She whispered after a few minutes of silence. Riker almost didn't heard what she said because she said it so quiet.
"I never thought I would get out of there." She said a little louder so Riker couls hear her better. Riker looked at her and smiled a little.
"Your welcome."

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it! And sorry if it took my a bit longer to make this

I hope you liked it!
And sorry if it took my a bit longer to make this.