Chapter 17

Juno and Riker wanted to spend more together but sadly enough, both Riker and Juno were busy for the next few days so they won't be spending a lot of time togheter.

Juno had to work because Iris's daughter was really sick and had to watch her because it was so bad and Juno had to do double of the hours she normally does.

It didn't really matter for Juno because she gladly took Iris her hours of work.

And Riker was busy with a lot of things too. A lot of things were going on inside his head.

One of thise things was finding the dead bikers. Hacker was constantly watching security cameras and two or three bikers were always searching around the neighborhood, looking for something strange and suspensios.

The second thing that kept Riker busy was an annual event that takes place at the compound. It is like a party, but with a lot of food, drinks and girls. This event was a week away and ge still had to do so many things.

Riker was the one who had to organise everything and that took a some time.

The only time they saw each other was in the morning. They made it a habit to sleep in the same bed. They both sleep better side by side then both in another bed.

Juno and Riker have breakfast togheter from time to time but that didn't happened as often as they wanted.

Juno was always free when Riker was away, doing things and Riker was always free when Juno was working.

Whenever Juno would be at the compound, she would hang out with Marie. The two of them would just talk, prepare food for the other bikers among other things.

Marie talked about everything. Especially about her daughter. Yeah doc and Marie had a daughter and Juno was really surprised when she heard that. Their daughter wants to be like her father, she is studying to be a doctor. She is 24 years old.

She also talked about how Marie and Doc met. Well, Marie had an accident when she was younger and she had to go to the hospital. She met doc there.
She said it was love at first sight. But if it was love at first sight then they only fell in love with each others apperance but they also fell in love with each others characters.

Both their parents were not accepting their relation but their opinions didn't matter to Marie and Doc.

Ofcourse doc's name isn't really doc but it became a nickname the bikers always gave him and it stayed like that.

Marie and doc became a family to the biker compound.

Thank you for reading!

I know it is shorter but that will change, i'm changing my story and making it longer but that is on paper, when I finished it, it will be on wattpad.